Will Ann Coulter go to jail for her crimes?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 11, 2006.

1. To prevent voter fraud.

#11     May 11, 2006
  2. I guess now that the Limbaugh crime of the century has been wrapped up, the Palm Beach County Democrat Thug Squad can go after another bigtime criminal. SHE MAY HAVE USED THE WRONG ADDRRESS!!! Call out the SWAT team.

#12     May 11, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

The intent of registration laws is twofold. One is to ensure that people don't vote MULTIPLE times. That's a MAJOR problem in Florida. Many people vote absentee in their "home" state up north only to enter a polling place in Florida. It takes a diligent investigation to ascertain whether Mr. Goldberg voted absentee in Long Island and in person in Boca. Secondly registration should prohibit aliens from voting in U.S. elections. Since aliens have legal access to drivers licenses, social security cards, ect. it's become harder to prove who's a citizen and who isn't. Just another reason for a national ID card.

There's a clear moral dilemma with address requirements. In Chicago those who are homeless still have a right to vote. Is a guy living under a bridge any less a citizen then a homeowner? Perhaps Ann was Down and Out In Palm Beach.

#13     May 11, 2006
  4. That would be my thoughts on intent of the legislature when they wrote the statute. I doubt if Coulter's intent was to vote more than once. And her silence? I bet she works it against the liberals for all its worth. And guess what? Those idiots will fall for it, although I'm probably using the wrong tense here.

#14     May 11, 2006
  5. Than why did you ask me a question??

Doh!

I'm pleased to see that Ann Coulter has you so bothered.

#15     May 11, 2006
  6. The responses on this thread crack me the fuck up.

As expected, the ditto heads need to come in and defend poor old Annie.

I am guessing if they settled down and imagined that Ann did get caught, did get convicted, and had to do some time, they would do one huge collective circle jerk just thinking of Ann engaged in some lesbian act in prison being some dyke's bitch....

#16     May 11, 2006
  7. Dream on, that is seeing a bunch of "Ditto heads" in a circle jerk - undoubtedly YOUR fantasy.

#17     May 11, 2006
  8. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

"....to come in and defend poor old Annie"

are you f'ing mad?! need OUR defense? She'd wipe the floor with you.

I'm not a big follower of hers, but one thing you have to admire about her is her ability to DECIMATE liberalism.

#18     May 11, 2006
  9. I see you have a rather one sided perspective....

#19     May 11, 2006
  10. Oh, yes... unlike you.

#20     May 11, 2006