WiLd TrAdIng Tomorrow on FED Release

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Spectra...do you dare even trade the YM on Fed day?...serious question...not being smart...reason I am asking with all of the noted and documented "eCbot YM freeze ups" lately...like 3-5 in past 3 months (correct?)...please advise as to your thoughts on this...thanks!

2. ?

3. Just go long BEFORE the numbers are released. Could it be any easier?

4. gobar

gobar

yes ben will never disappoint market.. he will cut. even if inflation is the problem he will cut.

5. Anything can happen of course. I personally will trade it, alex will trade it and maybe 10 of our members. I do not recommend a newbie trade any volitale instrument on Fed Day. I can say I have not lost on a Fed Day yet. If it does go down I'll be ready to hedge with a secondary account.

6. S2007S

S2007S

just go long, there is not trade set up for this one, just buy at 2:14 and sell by 4pm....

:D :D :D :D

7. S2007S

S2007S

1:37PM Market View: Nasdaq 100/QQQQ (TECHX) 54.34 +0.18 : Noted in the 10:47 update that the QQQQ held at support this morning (53.90) and as long as the 54.00 level held during a pull back that the door was open for a follow through rally attempt. QQQQ hit 54.03 at 11:30 ET with the push off this level reaching slightly above yesterday's peak at 54.33 in recent action (session high 54.36). Short term resistance has been approached (54.40/54.50) but as long as it is able to hold above support at 54.25/54.20 during a pullback off the high the pattern remains constructive. Secondary resistance is in the 54.80/54.90 zone.

8. that is extremely dangerous...please re-consider

9. It's going to be a bigger treat than all of the candy I got on halloween as a kid

#10     Oct 30, 2007