Wiklileaks for WALL STREET!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wilburbear, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Tell all your family and friends to leak important documents on abusive Wall Street practices!

Who wouldn't like to to read about Wall Street's lies?

2. That is an excellent idea (and I'm not being facetious).

3. Wilbur, that's funny as hell. My first thought was Harry Markopolos. He leaked all kinds of stuff to the SEC.

I'm still trying to get a rope around Hillary's cattle futures.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.

Speaking of Wall Street abuses, how about Wall street being abused. Yes! By librairians no less. Ever check out the way the dewey decimal system puts finance books anywhere they damn well feel like it. Makes no sense.

Same thing at borders. Security ananlysis should be next to the intelligent investor, but no, every time I go there I gotta re-arrange these books and put them next to each other.

I do my part.

Peace out bitches.:p

4. We gotta spread the word to "Wikileaks" Wall Street!

Get emails, hack (actually "crack" is the correct term), anything that would help get bankers who use abusive practices.

Go forth!!

5. "You didn't tell them you thought it was an icky deal?"

--- Carl Levin

6. "Boy, that Timberwolf was one fecal deal"!

7. Just don't host the site in the US, otherwise it will come back to bite you. Good idea though.

8. ronblack

ronblack

I don't think he leaked anything, he just did a statistical study that showed that the probability of generating some investment performance was very low and that was indicative of a pyramid scheme.

Leaking info is a serious act and can get you in a lot of trouble.

#10     Aug 18, 2010