Wikipedia Virus

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morganist, Jan 18, 2012.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

Wiki is shut down for today at least in England to protest against piracy laws.

When I visited the site I got virus warning. Two files needed to be deleted.

Anyone else had this?

2. I came across this on Wikipedia.

'This limb disfigurement article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by
    expanding it.'

Wtf?

3. So Wikipedia are blocking all their content that is written in English for 24 hours.

So only a small minority of people in Britain will be affected then?

4. morganist

morganist Guest

I get the impression you are holding prejudices. Am I correct in that assumption.

5. No, Jokes don't work unless we make fun of prejuidices.

I'm don't care what language people speak because frankly I am a multi lingual prick. I don't talk to people.If you start talking to people then they start asking you questions, one thing leads to another and then everybody wants to be your friend.(If I wanted friends I wouldn't have pissed off the one I had).

Fer instance, take today. I had a meeting, I knew it was a stupid meeting, I didn't need to go. But I got dressed up, shaved, wasted my time and gas and went. Guess what happened (besides the fact one person Barely spoke english), they were glad to see/meet me. I changed their life. I left and felt really good about myself, I made an impact.I can't be doing shit like this day in and day out.Blah...

Well at any rate, I'm rambling, disregard this post..Past performance is no gaurantee of future results.--Ya think?:D

Hmnnnn...:D (I wonder if one of these is enough?) :D There!

And there :D ... and there...:D

6. BSAM

BSAM

Dogs are the best friends.

7. Nutmeg you are really crazy and make me laugh so much!

8. Thanks. Now well see how Morgan takes it. He's a senstive guy...:eek: