Wikileaks Thread

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by benwm, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Daal

Daal

One thing is for sure, this ain't journalism

#31     Dec 6, 2010
  2. If someone had leaked General George Washington's private communications, they would have been hunted down and shot as traitors.

#32     Dec 6, 2010
  3. "Jefferson proclaimed that as President, he reserved the right to decide “what papers coming to him as President, the public interests permit to be communicated [and] to whom.” He insisted that all relevant papers had been made available, and that he was not subject to this writ because he held executive privilege. He also argued that he should not be subject to the commands of the judiciary, because the constitution guaranteed the executive branch’s independence from the judicial branch."

Fun times.

#33     Dec 6, 2010
  4. Assange is an Australian citizen

#34     Dec 6, 2010
  5. Was that before or after the judiciary became advocates for Leftist ideology?

#35     Dec 6, 2010
  6. Blue_Ice

Blue_Ice

Sam Government: "It is well know to everyone that a kick in the balls can cause enormous pain, risk of fertility problems and ultimately a great threat to the possibility of procreation of the population of our great country."

John Citizen: "yes, hurray, we want the full force of our government to curtail and crush any risk that may hamper procreation of our population"

Sam Government: "For the security and protection of our great citizens, we will hold their balls in our hands, so that any threat can be eliminated and no harm can be done."

John Citizen: "Yeah, hurray, we want to be protected, I don't want anyone to kick me in the balls."

Moral of the story: Can anyone think of being a free person when someone is holding them by the balls?

As mentioned earlier in the thread, this is just a plot to justify to the masses the intervention and control of the internet by the government. Again, for our own security.

#36     Dec 6, 2010
  7. #38     Dec 6, 2010
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

It is NOT rumored, Assange said it himself, so first hand info. It will be released in January.

I think they shouldn't give a notice, just do it. It sounds like a movie trailer:

Big revelations, 3D effects, January blockbuster! A big US bank's inside info, get your tickets now in advance!!!

#39     Dec 6, 2010
  9. If you ask me, this pending Bank documents release is the real reason US is going so hard after Assange. They are worried about a ripple effect on the US financial markets. The release of the inflammatory documents could finally force the regulators/congress hand to start investigations...

#40     Dec 6, 2010