Why Zionists Should Not Support Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jan 29, 2008.

1. LOL, you have to be a complete idiot to put these two sentences in one post. Who do you think you're fooling?

#11     Jan 31, 2008
  2. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...(In low voice) Come on man. What the hell are you doing??? this is not the kind of image the zionists want the American people to know about.

Damn you sumosam...Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn YOU!!!!!!

:D :D

#12     Jan 31, 2008
  3. Of course according to Ron Paul no less, we give more money to the arab countries than to Israel. Of course Israel buys our goods and services (military and other) and is our staunchest ally while the arab world sells us oil at $90 a barrel (at about 1000% profit) and breeds terrorism and anti-American hatred in mosques and madrassas.

That must be why Israel completely withdrew from Gaza, Lebanon, offered virtually all of the West Bank to Arafat. Of course Arafat did not accept the offer as he did not want 96% of the West Bank and 4% of Israel, he wanted 100% of the West Bank and 100% of Israel. Oh those imperialistic jews and pacifistic arabs.

As a member of Amnesty International you may consider stopping Qassam and Katusha rocket attacks against Israeli civilians. How about that? Or if you prefer you may want to concentrate on Darfur and hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed by Muslim extremists... Or beheadings in Iraq, executitons of teenagers in Iran and public hangings of women in Saudi Arabia...

Or how about small things like woman's right to drive and not to cover her face in Saudi Arabia? Or a right to preach Christianity (or any other religion) in the muslim world in the name of religious tollerance you're so concerned about. But then according to you they are quite moderate already, aren't they?

PS did I mention that you're an idiot?

#13     Jan 31, 2008

4. coming from a teletubbie i doubt he is going to lose sleep over it.

[​IMG]

#14     Jan 31, 2008
  5. Hey, I mentioned Ron Paul in a positive way, I thought you'd like that. You're still obsessed with him, aren't you?

#15     Jan 31, 2008
    #16     Jan 31, 2008
  7. The way I see it, it is you who is obsessed by him and mobilizing your zionist forces to bury him.

#17     Jan 31, 2008
  8. While your statement is absurd to begin with, which part of it demonstrates that Israel has an imperialist agenda that the previous idiot was claiming.

Can we agree that Israel having withdrawn from Gaza and Lebanon (for whatever reasons) and having offered virtually all of the WB and parts of Israel to Arafat is not an imperialist power and people insisting that it is are clueless idiots?

#18     Jan 31, 2008
  9. sumosam

sumosam

When was the last time you travelled, let alone lived in this region? Many of my friends are either living in this region or are there regularly for business....sorry to say. What do you base your understanding on.....?the American media...fox news?

Saddam Hussein admitted that he was against Al Kaeda...did not have weapons of mass destruction, and yet was the epicentre of "the fight vs al-kaeda".

There is hope for peace, as Israelis and Arabs put the past behind them and seek co-operation.

#19     Jan 31, 2008
  10. were you around for doodoo's wet dream over Huckabee? talk about shill town.

#20     Jan 31, 2008