Why you should Prep

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 11, 2012.

1. As someone in clear medical decline you had better hope that is not the case.

#41     Dec 11, 2012
  2. achilles28

achilles28

You mean Nouriel Roubini and Bill Gross.

Do you know the difference between net debtor and net creditor? You shouldn't discuss things you know little about....

#42     Dec 11, 2012
  3. You want to be in Englewood if the shit hit's the fan? That's what I thought. Every city of any size will be up for grabs in a doomsday type scenario .

#43     Dec 11, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

I would like to know how your mind comes up with so much bullshit. You seem to like discussing this subject and to pretend you are all knowledgeable. But, I don't think you have a clue what will happen if power grids are knocked out around the world by an MCE or regionally by an EMP. You city folk are going to get very hungry and probably mostly die as there won't be any food delivered. The few cans of food in your apartment cupboard aren't going to last but a few days. Then, you better have something that lets you go take the food you need or something to barter with. I doubt those like yourself will last more than 3 to 6 weeks if that long.

Life will go on, but it will be a smaller population that won't include you! :D

#44     Dec 11, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Getting older isn't necessarily in "medical decline" per se.

#45     Dec 11, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I think RCG was referring to his own "mental" decline. I've noticed it ever since he revoked his decision to join the Tea Party. Since that time he has been in increasing decline.

If he ever gets one of those Alzheimer's brain pace makers installed to slow his mental decline, I sure would like to know how to over ride the circuitry and increase the voltage. Maybe I could get him to walk around and cluck like a chicken. :D

#46     Dec 11, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hasn't he already clucked like a chicken here recently? :D

#47     Dec 11, 2012
  8. Eventually it is.

#48     Dec 11, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No argument here, and we're ALL heading that way.

#49     Dec 11, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

You mean because buck (RCG) has been acting like a motherclucker? :)

#50     Dec 11, 2012