Why you should Prep

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 11, 2012.

1. They usually do, if one has the ears to hear and the eyes to see.:)

#21     Dec 11, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's that got to do with you lying about flying lessons?

Affirmative action, welfare, government waste and illegal immigration, mostly.

No it doesn't. But unlike you I live in the real world. And I don't get on the internet and invent lies about myself, like you do.

#22     Dec 11, 2012
  3. wjk

wjk

So are the stories I'm hearing out of the current administration about the possibility of a grid take-down by cyber attack just scare tactics?

#23     Dec 11, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

No, they don't. Earthquake, solar storm, terrorist attack, grid failure, war. But you know everything, so it's all good.

#24     Dec 11, 2012
  5. wjk

wjk

It's all good in the liberal mind...except conservatism. That's the only enemy they see.

#25     Dec 11, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

RCG, you're full of shit.

You have no idea what will happen or won't happen. Get off the soapbox.

#26     Dec 11, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D No matter many times that lying buffoon gets called out. It's still funny.

#27     Dec 11, 2012
  8. Awww, now don't get all pissy now.:)

1. Earthquake. If you live near a faultline, all of your prepping means nothing if you bunker collapses on you.

2. Solar storm, this lil bogeyman has been running around since we knew what solar flares were, and if we get a mass coronal ejection, you have four whole minutes to get down to your bunker, which had better be well underground.

3. Terrorist attacks, have no ability to bring down the national grid.

4. War, if there is war on our soil, it will be from a sophisticated enemy, and prep will be become collective anyways on our part.

You are knew to the conspiracy game. Alex Jones is a mere shadow of Art Bell.:D :D

#28     Dec 11, 2012
  9. Maybe on Mayan day, the UFO's will appear.

#29     Dec 11, 2012
  10. Our archaic grid system may fail on it's own. Cyber attacks are a real threat as well. Bio/Chem, there will be survivors and it will be ugly. America pulls together? You're not serious. We'll go primal and we'll go right quick.

#30     Dec 11, 2012