Why You Should Periodically Rot Your Mind on ET

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Joe Doaks, Feb 9, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

As for sites, I like gun/knife stuff, cars, and small helicopter sites. I especially love true Italian Stilettos! Big collector of those!:)

#21     Feb 10, 2011
  2. Fair enough. My perspective is that of a child born in 1945. As to your teaching chinks Amellican, I cannot help but wonder, of course solely in jest, if some of the broken Engrish in their posts here is your doing.

#22     Feb 10, 2011
  3. I have that fetish also. I especially like them in shiny white patent leather.

#23     Feb 10, 2011
  4. Samsara

Samsara

Fair enough also. Many many reasons to be proud of Merka, particularly if you were a part of the country back then.

One thing I learned teaching in China: nothing can fix what mass government produced textbooks did to their language apprehension. Also that I hate teaching. But, at least they speak two languages. I can't teach myself shit.

#24     Feb 10, 2011
  5. That was quite funny.

Don't you find it fascinating when some people take your rather more provocative posts seriously and actually agree with them ("+1")? What do you make of such people?

#25     Feb 10, 2011
  6. OK. I quickly scanned the OP's for the current bastch of P&R tratsch. As a crude generalization, they don't like Jews, ragheads, blacks, furriners, welfare liberals, and of course the prez. I don't see the problem.

#26     Feb 10, 2011
  7. I always find it gratifying when people arrive at the heart of the matter by themselves.

#27     Feb 10, 2011
  8. Ditto here in Amerikay. I was appalled when my children were in school what crap historical lies they told them. I spent a lot of time correcting them. Their teachers din't like it much when my kids told them what the truth is.

Can't teach yourself shit? Au contraire. You taught yourself efs. That's shit.

#28     Feb 10, 2011
  9. Merci milles fois. My provocative posts? I would consider them provocative if they were liberal. I just post the truth as I see it, albeit with some literary license (or is that licence, I can never remember the difference). I do not condone licentious behavior. Without the proper licenses.

#29     Feb 10, 2011
  10. Samsara

Samsara

Haha aint it the truf. All of these flashing green and red lights that I have to now mangle into c# from javascript.

You taught yourself French. I tried that once. I ended up giving myself verbal gonnorhea. Someday I'll try to cure that, but no time while trading.

#30     Feb 10, 2011