Why xTrader is the best trading platform for emini trading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by jearnest, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Transact Futures

Transact Futures Transact Futures

CoolTrader-
    If you would like to try our demo I would be glad to set you up. It is a simple system and if you are trading over 727 lots a month the platform is free. I would be glad to talk to you on the phone about it. We also include 4 markets with that.

#11     Mar 23, 2004
  2. hey cooltrader, ive traded live on all three and there is NOWAY jtrader is better than any of them. citrix is the leader of their technology

#12     Mar 23, 2004
  3. YYNOTT

YYNOTT

Xtrader is 500 and 250 per each exchange. If you do three exchanges you might as well lease a seat at the MERC for 1750 a month and get a super commision reduction. What do you guys think?

#13     Mar 25, 2004
  4. That would be great

#14     Mar 25, 2004
  5. Transact Futures

I say try ours. It is the same price for 1, 2, 3, 4 and this summer the 5th exchange. Same great price and great service, Call for your demo.

#15     Mar 25, 2004
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I see that Velocity Futures is paying for advertising, but not Transact. Or am I mistaken?

#16     Mar 25, 2004
  7. you are mistaken. well at least they were here last month with their logo...

Michael B.

#17     Mar 25, 2004
  8. Transact Futures

Go to the broker site and we ar there plus you will see our banner on one of these pages. If you have any other suggestions on where to advertise we would be glad to listen. We think this is the best place to hit high volume traders. What do you think?

#18     Mar 25, 2004
  9. I believe Transact can do nice marketing by posting some shots
    from the platform, as many guys don't trouble requesting
    for demo first, as they want to be living in thier comfort zone.

Btw, Advanced futures has very good rate too, cheaper than
    IB with J-trader plateform which more reliable than TWS.

#19     Mar 25, 2004
  10. genejef

genejef

Hi
    Who use xTrader? What is your opinion?

#20     Mar 25, 2004