Why would you want to be a guru?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Brandonf, Aug 29, 2007.

1. ivica

ivica

Brandon is great trader and person. He and Toni teach me all what I know and he is very patience teacher. I wish you all best B and I know you deserve all that. I know that from first hand.

Best luck B

Ivica

#11     Aug 30, 2007
  2. mde2004

mde2004

You have been losing money ever since you started trading bullz. You are definitely not someone I would want to model my trading after. In order for you to be a good trader you need to study all markets.

#12     Aug 30, 2007
  3. sorry, i'm just doing analysis. look at it as just another youtube page that's just a little edgier than the average page. nothing for sale bub :)

#13     Aug 30, 2007
  4. Best of luck to you Brandon.

#14     Aug 30, 2007
  5. Dude you are a spastic mess. No one who realistically wants to trade will want to learn a thing from you. A month ago you EMPHATICALLY said trading was a GIANT SCAM. Now all of a sudden you think differently.

Please, just leave or at least stop trying to sound like some sort of expert.

#15     Aug 30, 2007
  6. IQ146

IQ146

DUDE WHO THE HELL WOULD PAY YOU ANYWAY

your videos are comedy

hardcore comedy

#16     Aug 30, 2007
  7. Good story. Thanks. Wish you speedy recovery.

#17     Aug 30, 2007
  8. <i>"The breakup with Toni was definatly one of the lowest points in my life. I was with her from 17 years old until 30 years old, so really for at least half of my life that I can remember. It was not a terrible breakup, we remain friends and talk nearly every day, but I could not see a situation in which she would take me back, so life is what it is."</i>

Likewise, I was with my ex thru the formative years. Early 20s to late 30s... 13yrs total be exact, same as you. We had an amicable split, remained solid friends and still are. The first year was very tough for me, then life rolled on. Today I'm happier than I've ever been, but there will always be a small part that wonders what might have been. Ceste' la vie, like it or not, that's the stuff life is made of.

In the end our profession as traders is a lonely one. No one completely understands us. How could they? I'm the only person in my social circle who works at home, alone. No co-workers to swap experiences with, good and bad. No one to share the ups and downs, anecdotes of a workday together. My ex and I built a similar business together, and shared the journey for awhile.

When I have more time this weekend we'll swap stories in here about what it's like to run a live room, educational service, etc. The reality of all that is one helluva lot different than most people think. Long story short, working with other traders has big ups and downs. You're along with them for the entire emotional ride, over and over again as the process repeats itself.

Different people making the same age-old mistakes in timeless fashion. Some persevere, overcome and succeed in the end. Some don't, succumbed to basic human weaknesses that tug at us all.

Running a live room gives a sense of inclusion, camaraderie and kinship. You and Toni were successful for a long time because people learned from you. Failed traders do not survive long in the live-room business... nowhere to hide when the charts are streaming live, right to left. You are both good people, hence success found you.

I'll be happy to add some experiences to this thread over the long weekend, a lot of it will be highly educational for traders of any kind.

Take great care, Brandon

#18     Aug 30, 2007
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Hey Pickles! Sorry its been awhile since we have talked, but I hope all is going well for you, Drazenka and the kids. Take it easy and thanks for the kind words. I will win, I always do :)

Brandon

#19     Aug 30, 2007