Why would someone use the Middle Man firm?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by traderpro, Feb 20, 2003.

1. ejjfudd

ejjfudd

How HONEST of you to edit a post TM.Its guys like me who remeber everything!I HAVE A LICENSE IN EVERY STATE!But you showed who the sneak is!:D

#51     Feb 27, 2003

2. You called the SEC????? Im sure they took your call fool!!!
    You are an ass,,,,,and I hope ET is monitoring this because SONIC is going to own you for your remarks......You have to be careful when you speak....Im glad to hear you are at schonfeld....I'll make sure Barry knows you are on here bringing negative attention to his fine company....And He'll love the fact that you are calling the SEC.. he'd' probably dump you in a day because the SEC might take a look at his company as well just because you brought attention to it. .I told you before you were making an ass out of your self and you have absolutely proved right....BTW....I've never been associated with SONIC in any way shape or form. TM does not stand for TERMINATOR...It stands for TradeMore.....and here's the best part Einstein.....It get's better ..if you want to apologize I will stop and call a truce, otherwise I will continue making a fool out of you.::D ...On the other hand I know the people at Shonefeld and they are reputable and decent people.

#52     Feb 27, 2003

3. What the hell are you talking about?????

#53     Feb 27, 2003

4. Elmer Fudd......Back in grade school they taught us how to abbreviate states ...for example: NEW YORK is NY, FLORIDA is FL..
    ...I asked "was the firm registered in every state like MAINE"...but unfortunately, I used the abbreviation ME.....I didn't mean to use such complicated language....OK?,,,sorry ..Okay ( i didn't want you to think i was talking about Oklahoma :D ).....While you are at it answer the questions above for all of ET....Some Self clearing firms have ben kicked out or forbidden from transactions in certain states.....That may not be the case with yours so do tell

#54     Feb 27, 2003
  5. Tm that you are not with them great and like i said sorry.if schon wants to let me go well iam one of their top vol guys 5-8 mill shares a month!I will have other takers and for sonic owning me!Its game on with them i have so much on them its not funny so i hope they bring it GAME ON!Our govt would love what i have to say!Make an example out of them for the rest of the industry!:D

#55     Feb 27, 2003

6. Ok......good luck with the sec....do you really think they care? In light of the corporate scandal, and research scams with ENE and WCOM? Im NOT saying it's right...however, the SEC and NASD tend to view problems between the FIRM and the TRADER as " so what?...they tend to look at it like you asked for it by going to the firm and you kind of 'skirted' the buying power and licensing issues by trading for a 'hedge fund '....now when something goes against you , you want regulatory intervention. I wouldn't hold my breath on them doing something....the only thing they will do is listen and take notes and then use it against the firm later on when they investigate them shorting on a down tick or something ludicrous like that.....anyway, just because you got burned by one firm that clears doesn't mean you can't get burned by a firm that self clears.

#56     Feb 27, 2003

7. simple answer: because they're stupid

#57     Apr 17, 2003