Why would someone use the Middle Man firm?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by traderpro, Feb 20, 2003.

1. You sure you have not seen their game before? Please allow me to welcome you to ET. It is always nice to have another skeptic on board. Now, if we could just get these guys from _ _ _ _ _ _ _ to start paying for advertising, perhaps Baron could move into a nicer pad.

#31     Feb 24, 2003
  2. Not fishing fl__trader just i got BURNED at a middle man firm i dont want to see it happen to another .That is all lol. But i could under stand why you would think that way.The truth is i just want to make sure the traders know FOR FREE on my part.I said to myself ounce i got burned i will NEVER LET IT HAPPEN(as long as i can try to stop it)I went to a firm and was ripping the cover off! The people from the firm were filled with ENVY! I was the new guy(in the office) and they tried to get me out of my game!People can be such J/O.But it was a lesson learned.I got robbed on fee's from a good friend(or so called).So now iam again on top of my game and also much stronger!Now it's pay back time!! I don't want a penny i just want JUSTICE(as BUSH says).That is all and i have the eye of the tiger and i will get my justice(by making people smarter to their game).What was the best was i made one number(lets say) and my 1099 was almost double the number(WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY SAID I CANT HELP YOU) this is ok?Not with me if you were in my shoes you would all feel the same way.They took my interest and put it on my 1099 they f#cked me in the worst way.Iam smarter now and took care of the problem the only way i could(so they will pay now)JAIL TIME!That is not fun to go through but i saw how people get when someone does well and the other doesnt but i didnt know that jealousy could go that far but it DID!They left me no choices so this is why i DONOT want to see it happen to someone else AGAIN! And this was all at a middle man firm! Iam not trying to pitch to get a trader not at all just want to make the ones that donot know(like me b4) TO KNOW!! That is my agenda!To spread helpfull advise!

#32     Feb 24, 2003
    #33     Feb 25, 2003
  4. ejjfudd

ejjfudd

What are you talking about T__M direct you are in DEFENSE here .YOU MUST MUST WORK for these guys.I have been trading for 13 years and YOU ARE THE CON MAN here go away.What traderpro is talking about is totally true.If you want to defend the thief then go ahead i will look at your market knowledge as none and look at you as an attorney leave this board to help like tradepro has done and be aware of the crooks!From what you have written you sound like a kid straight from high school.Dude go away!You and your BULLSHIT!!You are slime T__M DIRECT !!Traderpro post is what we have heard about all summer long accouting FRAUD.And after reading your posts YOU SOUND LIKEONE OF THEM!!He talk's soup you talk NUTS..Get real t__M direct no one should ever take your post serious after this you SLIME!!!!

#34     Feb 25, 2003
  5. ejjfudd

ejjfudd

TM_Direct
    Elite Member

02-25-03 09:27 AM

And just look at this you are no trader or a stupid one what trader at 9.27am is writing on the chat board with the s&p down 9 and not getting ready to trade.Guy you are busted .Dont try to pull that con game on me i have seen the reverse pitch manny times which is what you are trying to do..It's slime like you that give the good guys a bad name in this industry!If you didn't lke what traderpro said why did it hit a nerve with you.UNLESS it is true and you are worried about people finding out!!TM__DIRECT(CON MAN)!!!!!!This board should be for traders with help to other not for someones worker posting at 9.27 am on a BUSY day!!!

#35     Feb 25, 2003
  6. I do not work for Bright....or anybody else on this board....i do know that i have forgotten more about this industry than you will ever know....Why would you call me slime? For pointing out shilling con jobs?? well guess what? Do you want me to post some of the PM i have gotten from these "cut out the middlemen firms"?????? Could you please explain to me about SIPC? Give me your vast knowledge of SIPC and clearing firms...you have 8 posts under your belt and all of them are in conjunction with your buddy traderpro...Hmmmmm....I stand by everything i said and im asking you to prove me wrong....If your clearing firm goes out of business, how much does your SIPC cover in cash ?

And if the "cheap" ticket is all that matters, how come all your offices keep folding? Im not even using your firm's name yet I know that everybody knows exactly who you are.....How is that Houston office doing?...How many Boca offices have been opened and then closed? ...want more info punk ass? I'll put up so much info on this board your own people will have you shut down because of the bad P.R.........and why so defensive ? Up until now, I never said one thing to you....you wouldn't happen to be one and the same with traderpro would you??? hmmm....

classic mistake...you see, you have to remember to 'log off' you one ID before you respond as another schmuck...theres an ET member here who will go over all the rules of engagement and trickery for you for a flat fee.

#36     Feb 25, 2003
  7. Wow why would you take my post to heart?Hmm something fishy with this tmdirect guy!But its people like him that are killing the business sounds like a disgruntle individual!What a great day today was down then all the way BACK!!!But some of us like to post during the busy times i guess we have nothing better to do!Great catch fudd i didnt see that at first 9.27 am lol what a DUMBASS!!!

#37     Feb 25, 2003

8. Um ass wipe....the board and the market are open all day....You are aware of that right? I'll let Baron know that ET should be shut down from 9:30 to 4:00 because you guys don't like it...But I love your quick log on when I caught you as Elder....you think your tricks have not been caught before? I'll get the logon time snad put them up...it should be funny...almost as funny as your firm and your concern for people who are using a middle man...pathetic. You know the NASD is not to fond of these postings and advertising and although your office in NY was told to stop you continue.......Im still waiting for you to answer everyone about the SIPC question......also what is your clearing firm's current capitalization? roughly?

#38     Feb 25, 2003
  9. Before i start a new thread on the subject i afford you this opportunity to answer these questions...

1) What is you SIPC coverage at your current firm?

2) Are you registered in EVERY state? Like ME.?

3) Are you a publicly traded company ( like bear, sws)

4) What is your firm's capitalization ( in millions)

5) Is your last audit available for public viewing?

6) where do you get your stock loans from?

7) can you put your short list up for ET to view?

8) Hw many correspondents do you have clearing through you/

9) What sort of EXCESS SIPC insurance do you provide?
    ( most clearing firms purchase additional coverage)

10) do you have any relevant disclosures on your b/d?

11) what is your clearing firm's net cap?

#39     Feb 25, 2003
  10. WOW this tm direct is the CABLE GUY!

#40     Feb 25, 2003