Why would anyone share their secrets?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Batman28, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Batman shared his with Robin and they were not related.

#31     Nov 12, 2007
  2. do you or have you used this Jack Hershey thing?

I don't really know it and haven't looked at it but from what I've come across on this Hershey on the net, I haven't read much positive on him..?

#32     Nov 12, 2007
  3. Tums

Tums

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, same goes for wisdom.

As in anything you found on the net, you should NOT depend on an anonymous person's testimony. Rather, the knowledge is laid out in black and white, everybody has the luxury of reading and assessing the content in his own leisure.

#33     Nov 12, 2007
  4. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

dayummmm man! - r u me incarnate? dayummmm (as i jump up and down) shouting whooo hoooo and well dayummmm!

#34     Nov 12, 2007
  5. maxpi

maxpi

I shared my secrets but then everybody laughed... such rejection, such humiliation, such resent, then overwhelmingly murderous rage.... followed by drugs and alcohol......it was like high school all over again...

#35     Nov 12, 2007
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

dude like were you in my class? cant remember my brain cells are gone ..:D

#36     Nov 13, 2007
  7. I disagree with your reasoning

by that logic there would be no one to teach anyone how to become
    a doctor
    a plumber
    a lawyer
    (maybe a pretty long list here)

I might draw this distinction:
    There are folks who take trading seriously - who share what they know as they see fit
    There are probably other folks who are simply trying to make a buck (or some points, somehow) hyping a particular topic

sorta like getting that master degree from the mail order house in Omaha. doesn't mean you cant go get a real masters degree somewhere else

just my humble opinion (obviously)

#37     Nov 14, 2007
  8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i walk amongst the brain dead to hopelessly search for a spark to ignite the intelligence within me as to burn a hole in the markets nomex lined pockets, the golden coins falling into my dustpan where then i quickly sweep them up.

this is why i share, i teach, i preach, i AM pi anyway you look at it.

2487-151756-667655

mb

#38     Nov 14, 2007