why would any thinking woman vote for paul ryan?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your brain cells?

#21     Aug 15, 2012
  2. An obama-front group ran an ad which showed a Ryan look alike doing exactly that. The media chuckled.

If a republican pac ran an ad showing Obama and Billy Ayers smoking some bud and then pissing on an american flag, the media would have gone bananas.

#22     Aug 15, 2012
  3. you do realize the most popular sport in high school is chasing girls? it was 40 years ago when i was in school and it still is.
    to think that kids are going to stop having sex just because you tell them that an invisible guy in the sky might get angry with them is the height of naivety.

#23     Aug 15, 2012

4. If you had your way, the most popular sport in high school would be boys chasing boys.

#24     Aug 15, 2012
  5. sorry. i am not a catholic priest.

#25     Aug 15, 2012
  6. And, to the point of the OP - no thinking woman would. Only the Ann Romney types who must have their husbands permission to get into heaven. Cannot believe we are a Nation that still has this type of people in it.

#26     Aug 15, 2012
  7. Yes...it was popular when when I was in school too (20 years ago) But most of the guys I knew in high school wouldn't have sex with one of the school skanks unless they had a condom. So by not having a condom, they didnt have sex with her because they were afraid of getting a disease. So now planned parenthood wants to take that fear away from high schoolers by giving them free condoms and since condoms are only 70% effective against diseases that means that if there was a girl with a disease in schools and she has sex with 10 different guys with a condom....statistics dictate that about 3 of them will get the disease too. If they didnt have the condoms in the first place, many would likely not have sex with her. saving them from disease.

#27     Aug 15, 2012
  8. whos talking about skanks? good girls want to have sex too. if they think they are in love.
    those are the ones that end up pregnant.

#28     Aug 15, 2012
  9. How would you know if you never had ? Pls do not ask whether shaft work in the lower back counts.

#29     Aug 15, 2012
  10. wtf are you babbling about?

#30     Aug 15, 2012