Why won't Palin talk to reporters?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 5, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

A picture is worth a thousand words.

#51     Sep 6, 2008
  2. bronks

bronks

You mean to this day, you still haven't figured out why we went into Iraq? Or is it just an empty shill for your personal beef with Bush, your bleedinghearts anthem so to speak. SOS.

I'd suggest to bone up on foreign policy and look at things objectively and what would make sense to you if the most powerful country in the world wanted to create a presence somewhere. After all, you can't just overthrow and plant your flag like the old days, can you.

#52     Sep 6, 2008
  3. (Translation for those of you don't understand Canadian Lefty-Speak):

Your rebuttal completely destroyed my argument and exposed me for the moonbat I am. I mean geez, here I am on ET writing post after post excoriating the Repubs for not vetting Palin, yet the Messiah's camp chose a Dem who voted for the Iraq war and is best known for plagiarizing comments from a far-Left British politician during his 1988 presidential run.

Oops.

Therefore, I must resort to ad hominem and slinging non sequiturs. But hey, take pity on me. I'm just a bored Canadian with nothing better to do than try to keep you Yanks on the straight and narrow.

#53     Sep 6, 2008
  4. Is that the Messiah's brother who lives in poverty in Kenya? It is being reported that he bears no grudge against Barrack. Smart thing to do, IMO. When your bro might be Prez of the US of A, it's good to keep your mouth shut and hope he sends a Benjamin your way sometime in the next four years, thus doubling your annual income.

"I am my brother's keeper...." - except if you live in squallor outside of the US.

Does this signal a less than robust foreign aid policy by the Messiah?

#54     Sep 6, 2008
  5. ak15

ak15

True to form. what else can one expect from you and your ilk?:D

#55     Sep 6, 2008
  6. A very witty post Hap. I chuckled out loud at Benjamin's. :D

#56     Sep 6, 2008
  7. ak15

ak15

Hello. Confirmation came much sooner than expected especially considering the intellect.:) :D

#57     Sep 6, 2008
  8. Kurt, you forgot about the 3.5% NYC residence tax. Had nothing to do with Clinton.
    It was all about Mayor Ed Koch and the weasel Giuliani.

I walked across the Street and risked my own capital and paid that tax for 10 years. Unreal.

#58     Sep 6, 2008
  9. Mahalo, brah. Just doing my part to defend us from Canadian lefties and moonbats in general.

BTW, when I was working at a hotel in Waikiki during college, I learned a semi-joke you may appreciate (semi because it was, for the most part, true):

Q: What's the difference between canoes and Canadians?

A: Canoes tip.

#59     Sep 6, 2008
  10. Super unreal especially considering you lived in CT. I was commuting from Noroton Heights for 3 months and not only were my taxes no less than in the city but I was spending a few hundred a month additional in train fares, lol.

#60     Sep 6, 2008