Why won't Palin talk to reporters?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 5, 2008.

1. So, you think the entire right wants to ban that entire list? I don't think so at all, I know evangelicals that hardly want to ban anything, Harry Potter included. I'd ban stuff that is not appropriate for different age levels but allow a parental override, even the libraries have the computer infrasturcture to accomplish that on a library card by library card basis...

#31     Sep 5, 2008
  2. You are easily excitable person lilduckling, and funny. :D
    But this list is not proven to be Sarah Palins yet. So I am curious to hear her say what she would ban.

#32     Sep 5, 2008
  3. #33     Sep 5, 2008
  4. She's not hiding.

She's sequestered in the George Bush Library learning all she can about "Foreign Policy" to prepare herself for the debate with Biden.

:D

#34     Sep 5, 2008
  5. #35     Sep 5, 2008
  6. The interview:
    (insert name of radical left, elitist snob masquerading as a real reporter)
    Gov. Palin, are you qualified to be president?

The Honorable Gov. Palin answers :
    I am as qualified as Barack Obama is, but more to the point...I, and the American people would like to know why you're so concerned about my qualifications to be president yet seem to have so little concern about Obamas qualifcations for the job, when in fact it is Obama running for President, not me? Further, and I think most women would agree, it's insulting that your first assumption is that I'm not qualified.

Radical left poser stares blankly into the camera.

#36     Sep 6, 2008
  7. Learning all she can about foreign policy in the George Bush Library? How long can it take to read a pamphlet?

#37     Sep 6, 2008
  8. CaptainOblivious, that's bullshit. Are people supposed to automatically assume that whoever is thrust before them is good to go? Is that how the United Sheep of America are to respond? You don't think Obama got any flack? Was he as daintily accepted at face value by Fux News as Palin was? There had been some back and forth about Obama even in the mainstream media (what you call "left"), let alone Fux News and those of their ilk. And now, Palin should be accepted as packaged because it would sexist to do otherwise? Has she got your balls in her purse, too? Any woman worth her salt would see through her bullshit comment. Perhaps even some whipped men.

#38     Sep 6, 2008
  9. I'm not saying she shouldn't be questioned. What I wrote should be her answer to the specific question of is she qualified to be prez. She should absolutely be grilled on questions relevant to the office she's running for, but on the qualified to be president question, she is in fact at least as qualified as Obama.

#39     Sep 6, 2008
  10. bighog

bighog Guest