Why won't Palin talk to reporters?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Since it is illegal to go to those sites, why was the librarian fired?

#21     Sep 5, 2008
  2. I can see is someone has done something they think is right (but ignores the will of the people) becasue it might help the country or the people as a whole. But if they do what they think is right and ingore the constitution just to push their own agenda, then that is dictatorship disguised as maverick.

#22     Sep 5, 2008
  3. No not pessimistic, it is how it looks to me in this campaign. Not pessimistic, but realistic.

#23     Sep 5, 2008
  4. Palin would go on the Oprah show..... if Oprah would have her. Oprah is afraid to put her on!! She had Obama on but her excuse for not having Palin on is about "not endorsing a candidate" LOL. That is lame even for the left........

#24     Sep 5, 2008
  5. I must of missed the amendment but I didn't see anything in the Constitution giving me a right to view anything I'd like in a public library.

Obviously somebody somewhere acts as an arbiter of library content or less I'd be able to read this months Lithuanian Lolitas.

I'd suggest this for those who can't find a "banned" book. There's a site called amazon.com. They ship. Even to Alaska.

#25     Sep 5, 2008
  6. Who bans free speech more than the Left?

Try in Germany saying that the Holocaust is an exaggeration.

If in Canada try writing Muslims are an immense source of terror .

Don't even THINK about calling someone a nappy-headed 'ho on radio.

Who invented “hate crimes”? And now hate speech.

Did Mike Moore or Al Franken or George Soros even once ever need complain about repeated IRS audits or visa problems ect.?

I mean really where do you get your stupid friggin' thoughts from? I'm serious.

#26     Sep 5, 2008
  7. What I question is why Sarah Palin would fire a librarian who is said to be working at that library for I think 7 years, and who the town people were happy with. Just because the librarian refused to agree to banning something Sarah Palin might not like? I am not questioning the right to view anything in a library, I am questing Sarah Palin possibly using her power to remove someone who does not fit in her plan, and maybe her disregard for peoples right to question her.
    ps If you want a copy of Lolitas monthly, I will send to you Pabst.
    :)

#27     Sep 5, 2008
  8. Thank's:D And point taken. You do have a right to know about the book.

#28     Sep 5, 2008
  9. Yes, because Sarah felt so strongly about the banning issue, she fired an allegedly good worker who people of the town liked, so that raises curiosity of what Sarah does not want people to see in the library.

#29     Sep 5, 2008
  10. Here is the list the right has been trying to ban for decades.......
    http://www.librarian.net/stax/2366/sarah-palin-vp-nominee/#comment-119807

I've been warning you all how dangerous the loony religious right and evangelicals are .... its all fun and games till one of them gets elected!!!

by the way a few days back i posted how these groups protested "Harry Potter"........ sure as shit one of the books on the list was Harry Potter!!!

Ladies and gentlemen of ET...... i ask you, who is more of a danger to our future.....Osama Bin Laden or these crazy mentally deranged evangelicals?????

LIVE FREE OR DIE!!

#30     Sep 5, 2008