"Why won't God heal amputees?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lkh, Jun 9, 2006.

1. If you were as good at contributing to the topic at hand as you are at detracting a contributor, an amputee may have been healed already.

What are you claiming to be, or not to be?

What was interesting about stoning my Father, standing by as my words are shredded, and leaving my brothers for dead, missing their limbs?

You can put whatever you want on my tombstone. Good luck with that.

I am asking you to offer what is in your hand. Maybe give it to an amputee.

How much of it can you apply to the topic at hand: how to heal an amputee?

There's probably a job out there that requires those skills. Possibly high turn over. What is the logic behind that? What would fruit from the tree of life taste like?

Could you do me a favor and fill in for me on my days off? I need someone to spot all the arguments in this thread that suggest an amputee can't be healed.

What is not logical about exchanging hell for heaven, death for life, sickness for healing, nothing for everything? What about this world is not glaringly fallacious?

Any on how to raise the dead, how to walk on water, how to heal an amputee?

What is the goal of such a journey? Where does it end? What is your goal in this thread?

After enlightenment, you can also walk on water and turn it into wine on occasion. Even greater things than these can you do. You can shine your light for all the world to see. Why hide it under a bushel?

What did he say he attained?

That depends on where you want to go on your trip.

I am offering aesthetic value to amputees. What is so annoying about that?

What brand were you enjoying otherwise?

What are your feelings about offering healing to amputees?

I am not cynical. I am innocent, and I suspect everyone else here is also innocent, knowing not what they do.

What's better than forgiving my brothers their illusions about themselves, about me, about our Father, and about amputees?

Jesus

#1271     Feb 7, 2007

2. There was actually some pretty good discussion for a while there... helped by the fact that no Elvises or Napoleons were involved. Then you came along, and started pouring syrup over everything.

Ah well. I suppose it is the fate of most (if not all) long-lived ET threads to end this way. The center cannot hold.

It was stimulating--and fun--while it lasted.

Goodbye.

#1272     Feb 8, 2007
  3. stu

stu

I tell you what. As I am the only one who knows what my true will is, you go first and I'll let you know my answer after that.

Do us all a favor. On your way to heaven, keep your "dream" hand clenched tight round any "dream" nut you like . That way the pot of pure bullshite you are stuck in goes too. Archimedes is right .You're just another troll.

Happy trails
    stu

#1273     Feb 8, 2007

4. I retract everything I said in the above quoted post.
    Its wrong to define success only in terms of fame and fortune.
    And it was stupid of me to take sides in the pointless Reason vs. Faith debate claiming one to be 'better' then the other.
    Archimedes, you're right for the most part in your response.

I'd like to balance my retraction by adding something I found to be interesting.
    Its an article about the importance of equally balancing polarities as expressed by the concept of Zero in mathematics and spirituality.

http://shinzen.org/index.htm

- click on the the articles link
    - then click on Algorithm and Emptiness

#1274     Feb 11, 2007
  5. Balance was the point when I said, "Blessed are they who mourn..." "Mourn" was mistranslated from what I meant: Moderation.

And this is a good reason to be moderate and find balance. This world is 'far out'. Success can be defined as finding oneSelf. This could make you famous...temporarily.

Jesus

#1275     Feb 11, 2007
  6. bluud

bluud

lkh

that is such a cool and at the same time true article you've posted

I laughed through every paragraph

it's also funny to see other's posts, arguing that no he does exist, please don't talk like that you shatter all my beliefs

you know I like it when God exists, because there is someone I can blame all the stupidity of the universe on, someone I can hate for a good reason, someone I can call a f**cked up maniac

evil exists -> god exists

if god did not exist -> either the world would be a perfect place or would be so f***cked up that nothing could live or nothing would even exist

#1276     Feb 13, 2007
  7. We are deviating from the question this thread is based on aren't we?
    The reason God won't heal amputees is because they are retards!
    Simple. End of discussion!

New thread please!

#1277     Feb 14, 2007
  8. Evil does not exist. God exists in a perfect world. You exist there with Him, equal in power. Depending on your thoughts, you can make up a world opposite in every way to perfection, where nothing can live, and nothing really exists. There, you can be a knat shouting at the universe, cursing a nightmare. From that vantage point you can blame as much as you like. But it won't return you to the real world. That depends on correct thinking. So think again. If you don't consider the problem, you won't come up with any effective solutions.

Jesus

#1278     Feb 14, 2007
  9. I already said goodbye and unsubscribed to this thread... but this was so great I had to share it.

[​IMG]

So, once again - bye!

#1279     Feb 18, 2007
  10. hcour

hcour Guest