Why won't gay people accept democracy ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Nov 14, 2008.

1. hughb

hughb

Why do you find in neccesary to lie to make your points? Or maybe you really do keep ending up stuck behind gay pride parades, I don't know. Considering how few of them there are each year around the country, maybe you should stop travelling to cities when they have their gay pride celebrations, it shouldn't be hard to manage. In all my years of motoring, I've never been stuck behind a gay pride parade, and I attend my city's festival every year.

#11     Nov 14, 2008
  2. Homosexuals campaigned for a long time for "tolerance." A lot of well-meaning people saw nothing wrong with that and supported it. Now they are demanding "approval", in effect a government imprimatur that homosexual conduct is normal and on the same level with heterosexual conduct. People have a problem with that, and it is not just homophobe bigots.

The California situation was complicated by the fact that the court had taken the situation into its hands and in effect rewritten the California Constitution.

The biggest irony is that the margin to pass this in California apparently came from blacks and hispanics who turned out to vote for obama.

#12     Nov 14, 2008
  3. hughb

hughb

I just got an email from the San Diego Democratic Club notifying of a protest march to be held tommorrow. I've never attended a protest before, I regard them as giant social gatherings of like minded people and nothing more.

I may just go to this one. The SDDC notice gives explicit rules on the rights and responisbilities of protestors and seems to have managed this one as opposed to a chaotic social gathering.

Care to attend okitiri? You can get stuck behind us in your car, (again for the umpteenth time!). Let's see how casually you throw around the term fag when you aren't safely tucked behind your computer.

#13     Nov 14, 2008
  4. even obama gets it that gay marriage is a travesty

#14     Nov 14, 2008
  5. lie ? This is the second time in this thread you make an accusation without providing evidence.

I live near DC. I would appreciate if Gays used other means to celebrate their lifestyle and promote tolerance than waving multicolored flags and stopping traffic. I've seen 2 this year so far, DC traffic is horrible on a normal day...we don't need gays to make it worse

#15     Nov 14, 2008
  6. No, Thanks. I find amusing though than a "man" that takes it up the pooper would take outrage to a perceived verbal slur.

#16     Nov 14, 2008
  7. reg

reg

Then I think these homos should start protesting at the black churches in Compton and South Central LA. It's about time they experience some "brotherly love".

#17     Nov 14, 2008
  8. fhl

fhl

As a recent video has exposed, all someone has to do to get beat up by your kind is wear a cross and vote against your agenda. Oh, yeah, and be an old lady. Do you need the link?

Your sddc notice (whatever the hell that is) listing the rights and responsibilities of protesters is nothing more than a cya cruel joke. If it weren't, then the person you're taunting on this thread really wouldn't need to worry about any repercussions by his presence at the march, now would he? Yeah, you have a right to march and say anything you want, but you have just admitted that all hell will break loose if someone else says something you don't like.

PATHETIC

#18     Nov 14, 2008
  9. jem

jem

Can you tell me why gays are willing to discriminate against a man marrying two women - or two men marrying a women.

#19     Nov 14, 2008
  10. Actually Nate Silver from 530 debunked that, if the electorate were the same as 2004, it would have passed.
    A VERY small minority in this country believes in giving homos the right to "marry."

#20     Nov 14, 2008