Why Won't ET Accept Help?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Emil Kraepelin, Feb 16, 2011.

1. trendo

trendo

Emil,

What in your opinion is ET's problem? (Other than not knowing it has a problem.)

#21     Feb 16, 2011
  2. Remote therapy is a dicey endeavor. I will only say this. The more ridiculous my posts are, the more responses I get. The more subtly insightul they are, the fewer response I get. That is why I am fucking out of here.

#22     Feb 16, 2011
  3. But isn't that a good sign?

#23     Feb 17, 2011
  4. No. Being brillyunt is a terrible burden. I would like get shut of some of it.

#24     Feb 17, 2011
  5. Stick around and you'll be sure to get some RTM.

#25     Feb 17, 2011
  6. Sans doute. But I am going to refrain from posting except to rag on ESignal, or to halp other ESignal users.

#26     Feb 17, 2011
  7. Eight

Eight

nobody needs therapy, just study up at www.ptypes.com

#27     Feb 17, 2011
  8. Thanks for that link, very interesting. But I AM disappointed that he did not include me in his list of famous examples. I just don't get much respect nowadays. Personally, I think Hippocrates put it just right, and simply.

Now I know that I am an ideal traditional hedonistic rationalist. Thanks!

But I have to grouse that so many criminals and mass murderers were included in my Rationalist category. And that the interest area of "trading" was not mentioned for that type.

#28     Feb 17, 2011
  9. Redneck

Redneck

I sent AD a pm on how to get in contact with me – in case he wanted to go blow something up

Appears he got banned around the same time

Not sure if he still has a desire to go – or not

Also appears I am buying the ammo if he does

BANG... BANG... BANG :p

RN

#29     Feb 17, 2011
  10. You may PM me. I know how to get in touch with him. Better, hurry, though. I am ragging on ESignal in his place.

#30     Feb 17, 2011