Why We Think The Market Should Go Down Next Week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ShadowTrader_08, Apr 16, 2009.

1. So you cheery pick a few winning trades. For all I know you blew you gains. This proves nothing.

I have nothing to sell here. I have nothing to prove to anyone. What I do know is anyone trying to sell a service in this business more than likely can’t make a consistent living trading, and need the comfort of a steady stream of cash flow, to make up for there inconsistent trading.

How do I know this, because I thought of doing something similar after a couple of years of trading. But after 10 plus years I finally have some constancy. It takes a lot of time and commitment for anything worth while.

Your service is only 20 dollars that’s not bad. But I still believe to really learn this business you need thousands of hours of screen time and at least one bull and bear market.

Good Luck

#71     Apr 24, 2009
  2. ShadowTrader_08

ShadowTrader_08 ET Sponsor

ok, Roman, you win. I give up.

I tell you in advance what I think the market is going to do, I send out realtime emails doing it in front of all my users, and then I do it in my own account all of which I have proven with screenshots.

I hardly call that cherry picking. Cherry picking would be if I just pulled out any old winning trades from the past that had nothing to do with the action on that particular friday afternoon. Those trades I posted were pretty specific to my commentary.

You obviously have a serious bone to pick with content providers. Perhaps you were burned by some snake-oil people selling seminars priced in the multiple thousands, I don't know. On that level, I couldn't agree with you more. There is a lot of bullshit out there. On our end, we sell a newsletter that gives a ton of commentary, 2-5 trade setups a day, and real-time email alerts for a whopping $1 per day. In 2008, when the market was down 40%, those live calls were up 12%. Again, all those entries and exits are documented in any sample of our report and its not exactly cherry picking when it was over the course of a full year.

Again, I sympathize with you that there is tons of crap to sift through in this educational space. I am just trying to show that we are totally straight with our subscribers and I don't think its fair for you to lump us in automatically with the rest of the shit out there, which you basically did when you started jumping down my throat right when I started the thread. You are right, most don't trade, nor can they trade, and they won't run an advisory service the way it should be where you make definitive trades with defined entries and exits in real time, whether it be in a live chatroom or via text, IM, or email, or even a newsletter that gives you the specifics in advance. That's why I pride myself on the work we do. For a price that is basically free, we do all of that.

Now, I'm done with this because I need to figure out what the market is going to do on NEXT week, lol.

take care
    shadow

#72     Apr 24, 2009
  3. Bloomberg is a content provider. The only service I ever paid for was called TD Trader By Arthur Hill. It was an end of day service. That was in 2003-2004.

#73     Apr 24, 2009