Why We Think The Market Should Go Down Next Week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ShadowTrader_08, Apr 16, 2009.

1. #11     Apr 17, 2009
  2. #12     Apr 17, 2009
  3. ShadowTrader_08

ShadowTrader_08 ET Sponsor

No, Roman actually THIS is what you pay your $20 per month for. These emails we send out in real-time as they happen in addition to very often tipping subscribers off in the commentary and Bulls & Bears section of the report.

check the timestamps on the emails
    [​IMG]

and here's one by the way that went out earlier today. working beautifully so far.

[​IMG]

have a great weekend, Roman.

#13     Apr 17, 2009
  4. Nice, cherry picking.

#14     Apr 17, 2009
  5. #15     Apr 17, 2009
  6. #16     Apr 17, 2009
  7. c4ytan

c4ytan

Every board I go to seems like everybody's calling for a selloff to happen next week because opex day is done. Given that I am short going into next week it worries me that everybody's calling for the top.

#17     Apr 17, 2009
  8. NoDoji

NoDoji

What reasons are there for the market to make any kind of significant drop next week?

Ongoing bad news has been incapable of sparking any significant or sustainable pullback.

All the weak hands were washed out of the market during the selloffs of January, March, July, October, November 2008, and lastly March 2009. Anyone left after these washouts sure won't be rushing to sell now, because they are the serious buy-and-holders.

Everyone who's been stepping back into the market since the lows is enjoying profits and feeling no pain, so they won't be rushing to sell now, especially since bad news has been unable to spark a selloff.

I am rather new to the markets and I wonder if the seasoned traders/investors here can provide insight into what sparks a significant retracement under conditions like these.

#18     Apr 17, 2009
  9. Come on guys, anything more than charts.

Maybe some logic, rationale or otherwise?

#19     Apr 17, 2009
  10. piezoe

piezoe

So many are going short now i am wondering if we won't have giant shake out before the fall. Nothing for me but to wait and see.

#20     Apr 17, 2009