Why We Should Never Compromise On Gun Rights

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is because the justice department looked the other way on a whole host of issues.

#71     Mar 27, 2018
  2. Congress should have impeached Holder. Of course that would require republicans who aren't too afraid of the race card to go after a black guy. They're afraid of losing the 5% of the black vote they get.

#72     Mar 27, 2018
  3. UsualName

UsualName

In you think congress should have impeached Holder, what do you think they should do to Trump?

#73     Mar 27, 2018
  4. Leftist ideology itself is what holds up any common sense legislation. Have you ever heard of a leftist being satisfied with anything? Ban the AR-15 and the ink won't be dry before they're saying, that was a good start, but we need to do more, and more, and more, and more, and more, and more...this is why it's a mistake to try and negotiate with a leftist.

#74     Mar 27, 2018
    AAAintheBeltway and traderob like this.

5. So then you do NOT understand how getting an AR 15 from Wallmart is easier than getting one from a gang member.

Like I said, it must be sheep brain worm.

And just to remind, only your handguns and assault rifles will become illegal. So you can still stick your regular rifles and shotgun up your ass just as you do now.

#75     Mar 27, 2018
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Constitution can be amended. What will happen if 2nd amendment is repealed??? We are a nations of laws after all. Very unlikely of course, but not impossible, happened in past. Personally would hate it, but would turn in my gun. What about the rest?

#76     Mar 27, 2018
  7. It is good to have this issue of repealing the 2nd right out there to cut the bull about what is going on and to draw the battle lines in an honest way. Let the games begin. As discussed earlier there are 10 dem senators in states that voted for trump who are up for re-election in Nov. Let them take that issue out on the trail and we will see how it goes.

In regard to what I would do if the 2nd is repealed, I dont approach a fight contemplating how I would surrender. Not the right mindset for me.

#77     Mar 27, 2018
  8. Trump has not been voted in contempt, has he? Congress should respect the will of the voters and approve funding for a massive wall immediately. Or we can just vote them out of office.

#78     Mar 27, 2018
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

You are silly if you think anyone will run on this BS. It is years away, if ever, and would require quite an extraordinary set of circumstances

#79     Mar 27, 2018
  10. No. No one is going to run on it. That is not the point. The point is that there are ten senate races where incumbent dems are up for re-election in states that Trump won. Do I think the republican candidates will fail to use the lefty attempts or even mentioning the thought of attempting to repeal the second as a campaign issue? No. I do not think that. And it would be silly for anyone to think they wont. They most certainly will. Justice Stevens has mentioned the unmentionable and that genie cannot be put back into the bottle at campaign time.

Same thing if congress forces a vote on this census issue just to make dems go on record. Do I think it will be used against the dems as a campaign weapon? You betcha.

[​IMG]

#80     Mar 27, 2018