Why We Should Never Compromise On Gun Rights

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ok, well I can't exactly have a sensible discussion with you if you're going to ignore links provided to you and call everything fake.

As far as I am concerned, destriero has your ticket perfectly.

#391     Apr 13, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  2. Finally you admit that you actually don't give a damn. Let more kids die,, let more mass shootings happen. Well it's your prerogative to not care.

#392     Apr 13, 2018
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

We have come up with numerous cases, you just keep saying they're all made up.

#393     Apr 13, 2018
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What? Dude, are you a mental case?

Why don't you tell us what previous moniker you were under?

#394     Apr 13, 2018
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't see in there where I said I don't care about anything. But then again, you've been making shit up this entire conversation so don't let me stop you.

#395     Apr 13, 2018
  6. #396     Apr 13, 2018
  7. destriero

destriero

You STATED it and then deleted it minutes later! Bro, I ain't Nostradamus! You cannot keep your BS straight. HTF else would I know? The post was edited.

(mea culpa--I am out).

#397     Apr 13, 2018

8. Who said bolt action? Lever action rifles and some semi auto shotguns and rifles have internal magazines. It's a proper term. Google it. Multiple people on multiple forums speak about it. And no one calls them out as being wrong. YOU are wrong. Own it like a man.

You did not even comprehend the statement that person made which is

Nearly all bolt-action-rifle shooters have reloaded guns without external, detachable box magazines. Internal-magazine rifles are more the rule than the exception in the hunting, target shooting and competition worlds.

Note. Two seperate sentences. First one about bolt action, the second NOT about bolt action rifles

Don't try to tell me what to know OK Mr "Smart" stuff?

Otherwise, you are cool.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    #398     Apr 13, 2018
  9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

You may want to consider watching less MSNBC.

#399     Apr 13, 2018
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Proves the guy is a liar and interested in bullshitting and trolling. You're right, he's worthless.

#400     Apr 13, 2018
    destriero likes this.