Why We Should Never Compromise On Gun Rights

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 26, 2018.

1. This kid sent them out Dirty Harry style. On a stretcher.

#381     Apr 13, 2018
  2. I am suggesting there is a fairly high chance the next US president will be a Democrat, and so will be the Senate and HoR soon, too. Trump is working very hard at that, and so are countless Republican governors and lawmakers...

#382     Apr 13, 2018
  3. Many of the current civilian gun owners in the United States are ex law enforcement, ex millitary, and hunters. The United States has been involved in a lot of wars and has many different types of police forces.

Other than some of the hunters, our military and law enforcement fought for and protected our rights. Although certainly many of the criminals are pussies, the majority of law abiding citizens who carry are not.

In my mind, your safe desk job does not give you the standing to call these gunowners pussies.
    Indeed, should you ever meet some of these American heroes, they may have something to say about you.

#383     Apr 13, 2018
  4. Liberals decry the fact that homeowners armed with AR's have an "unfair advantage" against home invaders in any ensuing gun fights.

#384     Apr 13, 2018
    Tom B likes this.
  5. destriero

destriero

We gotta stop feeding the Albanian troll... the one that lives in NYC but apparently travels to Eastern Europe to run marathons. How prophetic was my 135lb call?

#385     Apr 13, 2018
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  6. Do you know the definition of "hero" ? And why are you conflating topics? I never disrespect anyone who serves his country in the military. What kind of gun fetish they live out after their trip ends does concern all of us however to a great degree. PTSD ring any bells ? Assault rifles? Not the greatest combination in my book.

#386     Apr 13, 2018
  7. NYC? Eastern Europe? Need to resort to lies? Not that your BS affects me but just pointing out that you are again crapping all over yourself.

#387     Apr 13, 2018
  8. destriero

destriero

Fuckface, my last to you. You stated that you live in NYC in this post, and then edited out "NYC", seemingly concerned that "NYC" was enough to find you via triangulation and/or multilateration.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...ise-on-gun-rights.319581/page-30#post-4639373

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    #388     Apr 13, 2018
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I know you're not for a ban. We settled this like 15 pages ago, why are you still going on about it?

As for the "no more accessories" silliness, doesn't matter - put the law in place if you wish. People can 3D print magazines, stocks, whatever they want now. Not to mention there are so many of these things in circulation your ban on them does nothing.

Take away guns, require comprehensive training if you wish. It's required right now if you want a CCW, but few enforce it.

#389     Apr 13, 2018
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't believe I ever said any such thing. Dude, are you having imaginary conversations with me?

#390     Apr 13, 2018