Why We Should Never Compromise On Gun Rights

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 26, 2018.

1. You are probably a lot fatter.and less tall than I am. And yet regardless of how great a macho you claim to be, you still need to defend yourself with assault rifles. That's the very definition of a pussy

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    #361     Apr 13, 2018
  2. Yet the government just spent trillions on military contractors. All the while school teachers have to spend their own fucking money to buy some basic stationary for their pupils or school needs. Are you seriously saying you don't find that pathetic?

#362     Apr 13, 2018
  3. destriero

destriero

You want to cyber? That's how ^this^ appears. I am 239.2lbs, just weighed myself in a singlet. 6'3". ~14% BF per my last tub-test. Maybe 6 months ago. There are at least a dozen guys on this forum that I've met in person.

"Less tall"?

Listen, Borat. When you exchange your green card for a SS card you can lecture us about gun control. God knows that you can't pass an NICS 4473.

#363     Apr 13, 2018
  4. Because it does not exist. You could until now not link to even a single case of home invasion by assault weapons and defended by the owner with assault weapons. Not one. I stand by my claim you can't find 10 in 10 years.

#364     Apr 13, 2018
  5. That will come in case you don't see this.

America will be so blue in 3 years it will make your head spin. Both houses will be Democratic.and that will be the time some new supreme court seats will become vacant. That's when the 2nd will fall.

Thank Donny for this gift

#365     Apr 13, 2018
  6. An 18 year old is legally an adult and technically a kid. And yes 23-25 for min age to obtain guns sounds about right.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    #366     Apr 13, 2018
  7. As I said, that makes you fatter, less tall and the one with more BF. I run marathons and trail runs in HK and surrounding countries and Europe as well. Wanna compare dicks on the educational or net worth side as well? Be my guest...

#367     Apr 13, 2018
  8. destriero

destriero

Late 80s My father exchanged fire with two perps during a home invasion. Visited the family that now owns the house and I showed them the holes in the fence from my dad's AUG. The perps both had .38s.

Dad was 6'8" 300lbs. All of my ancestors (maternal and paternal) are from Southern Sweden. Perhaps dad should have thrown a Runestone at 'em.

You insufferable trolling twat.

#368     Apr 13, 2018

9. Of course, you could have explained to him that you were highly educated, as is your wife, and you are both darn nice to everyone. Maybe it was an honest mixup and he meant to hit the house next door.

#369     Apr 13, 2018
  10. destriero

destriero

Noted. And I oly snatch 225lbs. Quite proud if it as it took me decades to achieve.

I've already discussed my ed-background. Full ride to Chicago at 16.

Wife's family made $120MM in ALGX. Any discussion of trading gains would be pointless.

#370     Apr 13, 2018