Why We Should Hate Europe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PoundTheRock, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Trajan

Trajan

You mean the U.N. with Syria(don't try come back on this one), China and Russia on the security council? Do you think they would have the Iraqi people's best interest at heart? Why an organization with Libya as the head of a human rights commision? Do you hate America that much?

#11     Apr 17, 2003
  2. Trajan

Trajan

Micheal Moore and Martin Sheen are outside of the mainstream of America. Sheen is an actor, nobody pays attention to him outside of his appearances on T.V. Moore has as big a following outside of this country as in, the guy is a jackass in whom only the left can place their fantasies. Also, the treaties mentioned had zero chances of passing, absolutely none. Bill Clinton should have never have signed them. The fact Cook could bring them up is an indictement of Clintons foreign policy, the man did great damage by agreeing to such nonsense. As can be seen today, Bill Clinton has no class whatsoever, he has a very poor intellect.

#12     Apr 17, 2003
  3. msfe

msfe

... contrary to the greatest leader of all times - George W. Einstein

#13     Apr 17, 2003
  4. How politically uneducated you are, perhaps this will enlighten you:

“Today, Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow, they will be grateful. This is especially true, if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond – whether real or promulgated – that threatened our very existence. It is then that all the peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing that every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished with the guarantee of their well-being, granted to them by their world government.”

— Henry Kissinger, at the Bilderberg Conference in Evians, France, 1991

#14     Apr 17, 2003
  5. Trajan

Trajan

Yes, exactly. Glad to see your coming around.

Clinton is kind of like QDZ.

#15     Apr 17, 2003
  6. Europe has always wanted you to enter UN and so do also YOUR elites that are not defending Americas people but the World especially European Elites Interests ! Your elites come from Germany like JP Morgan did you at least know that ?

#16     Apr 17, 2003
  7. Trajan

Trajan

A post by HarryTrader, we are honored.

Harry, you have to be pretty excited by the boycott of Frnech goods, especially of wine. It looks like we'll be able to buy Bordeaux for a realistic price. I think the whole Chirac thing was a conspiracy to provoke a boycott so that the French could actually afford their best wines.

#17     Apr 17, 2003
  8. Trajan

Trajan

Our elites come from Germany? JP Morgan started in London. Actually, the Irish probably are the most prominent ethnic group. Bill Clinton was Irish.

#18     Apr 17, 2003
  9. I don't care about France and Europe. I know the comedy that France and Europe are playing to trick you ! European and French governments are as evil as Bush government : they defend the UNIFIED WORLD elites interests they are mocking all the people in all countries opposing people to one another whereas THEY are ONE ! Before taking any decision, before speaking a single word, they have already talked about the comedy of opposition they are going to play in front of the world. I know personnaly people in politics who tells me how they "need" to do so so that people think the people decide and not a few of the elites ! And it works seeing the results !

To tell you the truth I hate even more the European Mentality than the american mentality because american mentality has not yet been totally poisoned by the brainwashing of the elites thanks to the youth of America whose fathers escaped Europe's especially british persecution's. And if you could read the London's Times at the beginning of the Century you will hear the Central Bank of London declaring that they will not let America like that and that their government will be controlled by Money System by injecting debts how : by instauring the Central Bank and the Bonds System.

#19     Apr 17, 2003
  10. Trajan

Trajan

So we agree?

#20     Apr 17, 2003