Why we need to get Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by americanhero, Feb 4, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Yes, there is a pill. They issue one to every spy to take incase they get caught. They could make them blue and issue them to the Islamists.

#11     Feb 4, 2012
  2. Mvector

Mvector

western globalist operatives will nuke the US well before any persians ever do - that is a no brainer. Get your focus on the "real" threats.

#12     Feb 4, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Pardon my ignorance. What "western globalist operatives" are we talking about here? :D

#13     Feb 4, 2012
  4. Mvector

Mvector

same ones as always - too bad MSM never fed you any reality.

#14     Feb 4, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

You mean like the reality at infowars.com? And "same ones as always" doesn't really answer my question since I'm so ignorant about this.

#15     Feb 4, 2012
  6. Mvector

Mvector

that is one source for news that gets to the reality of this world - notice how drudgereport is adding more stories every week from infowars - that speaks for itself.

just go back to your needed 19 islamic kids with box cutters news media so you wont have to think too hard anymore - they can feed your mind needs day after day. ;-)

#16     Feb 4, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

But you haven't told me who the "western globalist operatives" are. Where do I find them? Can't you help me out here with your knowlege that I've missed watching the MSM?

#17     Feb 4, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

The truth is that none of us know who they are, if you want to learn who is a "western globalist operative," you must tune into the Alex Jones show....... shortly after the next major international incident begins, he will tell us who they are..... .:D

#18     Feb 4, 2012
  9. Knowing that we have 50,000 agents associated with the Agency for Homeland Security should enlighten anyone that any Iranian US nuclear threat is remote.

Any country that has the will and resolve to take its shoes off everytime it boards an airline will defeat any enemy it faces.

Romney has made it a part of his platform that to increase US security, if elected he will also require travelers too remove their socks. This is an security enhancement that is overdue. The implementation of sock removal is expected to reduce US unemployment by .5%.

#19     Feb 5, 2012
  10. I did actually donate them $2000. Not much I know.

#20     Feb 5, 2012