Why we are in a Bull Market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fxpeculator, Aug 9, 2005.

Are we in a bull market?

1. Agree, this is a bull market, I am Net long

13 vote(s)
    22.4%
  2. Agree, the market was pitching like Roger Clemens for a while, now its more of a tee ball game

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  3. This market is going to tank, don't get too excited

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. I could care less, my strategy doesn't have a market bias

20 vote(s)
    34.5%
  5. Picking the market direction is a coin flip, read Fooled by Randomness, its all luck

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  6. Let these foolish shorts and weak longs stay on the sidelines, they won't admit to this bull market

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  7. Obviously the market has topped, it goes lower from here

6 vote(s)
    10.3%
  8. Agree, I am massive long, good points

7 vote(s)
    12.1%
  1. QM/Crude may have topped near term. Handcuffs and Gloves may be off for a big run in the major market indexes.

#21     Aug 15, 2005
  2. My wagers are with the traders and investors taking the other side of my trades. I indicated QM "may have topped near term", of course, forecasting the markets is an art rather than a science and I could be wrong. But do know that since the post, crude has slid further in the red as some may share this sentiment and hack crude down.

You can short BEBE, MSTR, OSTK, NTGR, CB, MW, and NDAQ and wager against me that way. You really have a "grudge" or "chip" on your shoulder don't ya? LMAO

#22     Aug 15, 2005
  3. Bulls go into hibernation.

Hey mods where did my Black Monday thread go?

#23     Aug 16, 2005

4. As I stated before, oil may have topped near term. Bulls are out in force, take a look. LMAO Lower oil,=lower inflation= bull run continues until oil starts back up, cycle may keep repeating itself medium term as we have a bull equity and crude market simulatenously.

#24     Aug 17, 2005
  5. This is getting ridiculous.

Every time we go up. You pull out the bull thread. Every time we go down someone pulls out a doomsday thread.

You are right the market does go up some days. But, it also goes down somedays.

Truce.

#25     Aug 17, 2005
  6. Sentiment shifts are always just one good buy or sell program away. It is pretty ridiculous...

#26     Aug 17, 2005
  7. I agree, once oil leaves the picture we will see whats left.

#27     Aug 17, 2005
  8. palden

palden

Just thought of asking this :-

Do brokers in the past go broke in stock market crash or strong bears ?

any experience ?

#28     Aug 18, 2005
  9. Brokers don't go broke. Their clients do. They did then and still do now. Reason been is that the broker is always listening to the analyst who is always late with the downgrades or upgrades. You don't have to be dead on with calling market direction just slightly right and you will be way ahead of the Wallstreet pack.:)

#29     Aug 22, 2005