Why waste your time?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Euler09, Nov 22, 2017.

1. JackRab

JackRab

I don't joke about my wife... ;)

#51     Nov 22, 2017
  2. JackRab

JackRab

Anyway... I'm wasting my time on this here thread :)

#52     Nov 22, 2017
  3. jnbadger

jnbadger

The ignorance and tenacity of the original poster (bad combination), and the responses which keep feeding him are a big reason why the successful traders who would debate him are no longer here on this forum.

#53     Nov 22, 2017
  4. algofy

algofy

Dip? ES doesn’t dip.

#54     Nov 22, 2017
    ElectricSavant likes this.

5. All financed by a little bit of code and all the free content I/we provide. Where's my cut?

#55     Nov 23, 2017
  6. Traders do not know that time is money when you invest in market there change movement of currency ever increase and ever decrease it is depend on time. There time decide that when investor get profit and when loss, if he invest in inflation time they will get loss, and suddenly extend the price of shares they earn more profit.

#56     Nov 23, 2017
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Just made $60 havent even left my bed yet :)

Daytrading / scalping, switch on, generally within 10mins I'm in a trade, 20mins I'm out and doing something else, very little time wasted.

Mountain bike needs new £600 forks and thanks the markets!

But on the downside the OP is right, trading isnt easy, most won't stick at it long enough, don't expect to get rich quick

#57     Nov 23, 2017
  8. jinxu

jinxu

Just wondering. How can you make claims like this when you yourself aren't yet successful? It doesn't make any sense.

The reality is that there is a very very small chance of success.

#58     Nov 23, 2017
  9. The OP does not even qualify what kind of 'trading' nor understand the differences between amateur and pro.

Something we all go through:
    01_Dunning_Kruger_Effect.jpg

Why do financial institutions make low returns? It is not easy to make large percentages on 10 billion dollars a year (regulation on agreed risk exposure/accountability etc. a part) but also many don't care about customer profits.

An interesting article on Financial Gaslighting. But don't get too paranoid.

https://rpseawright.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/financial-gaslighting/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    #59     Nov 23, 2017
    VPhantom and themickey like this.
  10. ironchef

ironchef

:thumbsup::strong::D

#60     Nov 23, 2017