Why was the "Objections to SCT" thread closed?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Mar 27, 2007.

1. So why don't you stick with it and shoot for 3X the daily range? :D

#141     Apr 3, 2007
  2. 666, I had to sedate Hypo. He had delusions that he did not deserve his profits this morning. He thinks that his voudoun will want to possess his soul if he makes money with it. I heard him cry "I'm going to give it all back during mid-day!" So naturally I whacked him. I myself am having a lovely discussion in Psych with perfectly rational people (so unlike the B-Team) about the daily preparation that led all of us to extract capital from those generous money stream pools. (You DID take your share, didn't you?) Such NICE people, those market makers!

If everybody plays nice, I may show you Hypo's Voudoun Chart at EOD. He won't mind. He'll be out cold until Happy Hour. Administering his codeine rectally really works fast!

#142     Apr 3, 2007
  3. Hmmmm... perhaps Hypo feels unworthy? NOT a problem that Jack shares BTW.

#143     Apr 3, 2007
  4. I didn't mention that he suffers from MPD, as freunden und feinden already know that. So yes, the core personality is unworthy. That is why he created all the others, to compensate. Not satisfied to manifest only my concepts of ego, id and superego, he had to go it one further and take from my bitter rival the true self, animus, anima and shadow. Then from that fraud's former girlfriend (everybody fucks everybody in my business, especially your mentees) he took core personality, the false self and the compensating self image. That's ten. No telling where he got the other eight. Maybe from psychological theories invented after I died.

#144     Apr 3, 2007