Why was Pat Tillman killed by American Sniper?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bsmeter2, Nov 9, 2006.

1. no u can't... i don't give a shit abt u nor yr article etc... haven't seen a single half-intelligent post from u come to think of it but the point was and still IS: Chit Chat is not made for moronic paranoid vomit...

just stay the fuck off that section... and do what u plse in P&R

adios
    {unsubscribe}

#11     Nov 9, 2006
  2. Entertaining, like nails on a blackboard entertaining.
    Thats not entertainment, your a masochist.

Odds are he was kia, odds are, freindly fire accounts for more (a lot more) casualties than most people would beleive, but it happens.

Repeat, whats your point, bullshitmeasuringnosequelwasgoodasthefirst theirallwaystotalcraplackingsubstanceandstylewithouttheoriginalityofthefirstideaandcreativesequencewherethingsarerehashedadnuaseumadinfinitumforeveronendwithoutpausebecauseyouratrollytrollytrollltroll

#12     Nov 9, 2006
  3. BSmeter2 sees conspiracies in a cup of coffee.

This is due to too much listening to Air America, reading Daily Kos, and masturbating (not necessarily in that order).

Unfortunately, he will now have a couple of years of a political environment that is sure to feed the voices inside his head.

I almost feel sorry for it.

#13     Nov 9, 2006
  4. Those voices are satellite signals combined with background macrosonic microwave interference, you of all people should know that.

Btw, i had someone read coffee grounds for me once, they said i would travel around a bit. Woo-hoo, they were right, yay. Sucked, but still.

I still like coffee, and thats the important thing.

#14     Nov 9, 2006
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Noone could be THAT stupid. You can not CPR a body that has been dead for HOURS, specially a partially HEADLESS body...

Check your logic first....

#15     Nov 9, 2006
  6. Actually, that's the one part he got <b>right</b>.
    According to AP:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061109/ap_on_re_us/inquest_for_a_warrior

"A field hospital report says someone tried to jump-start Tillman's heart with CPR hours after his head had been partly blown off and his corpse wrapped in a poncho; key evidence including Tillman's body armor and uniform was burned."

#16     Nov 9, 2006
  7. it's "no one" dumbass, not noone... LOL LOL LOL idiot.

#17     Nov 9, 2006
  8. I am not sure if BSMeter's speculation is completely off base. The CIA has a long history of cuddling with drug lords. Does anyone remember what the Iran contra was all about? Wasn't the CIA and poppy bush involved there too? Didn't it involve drugs?

#18     Nov 9, 2006
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Oh man, you got me, I am screwed!!!

#19     Nov 9, 2006
  10. So....The obvious question is, if this was some guy named Pat Smith rather than Pat Tillman, some guy that quit his job in the steel mill instead of the NFL, would we be having this discussion? We all know the answer.
    What happened was a sad, tragic accident. It happens more than people care to think, or admit.
    To all the key board commandos out there I offer you this. You have no idea how quickly the wheels come off of any plan, the split second the shit hits the fan. The "fog of war" doesn't even begin to describe it.
    And yes, I do know that for a fact. 4th BN. 11th Marines, Chu Lai, I Corps, is where I got my education.

#20     Nov 9, 2006