Why was my thread on TASER TASR deleted?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by retaildaytrader, Feb 19, 2010.

1. I was bullish right before the call pounding the pavement on TASR while most other forum members were very bearish pointing out the large gap. I was highly emotional about the prospects and now I cant find the thread anymore. Why was this post deleted? TASR is now up over 9% today!!!

Is this how the good calls are treated by deleting the threads? Come on, you have to admit that was one great call and the mods got it wrong by deleting the thread. Its ok to swallow your pride and say you were wrong, but if you say nothing and leave it be then you sit with egg on the face.

2. Would you like some WHINE with that cheese?

Jeez, stop crying you big baby

3. Baron, give this whining Piker the boot. Almost vomited reading this dribble. Good God man, Cowboy the f*ck up! Friggen jackass SOB.

:mad:

4. Honest question for you. Do you ever wonder why you don't seem to have the kind of social networks that you see other people having? I am speaking here of your real life, not your (rich and variegated) internet life.

Really, I'd like to know if it's something that you wonder about, or whether you have some inkling as to the reason.

5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

How much money did you put on the TASR trade and you still Long ?

You must have had a lot of money in TASR to get so emotional about it.

Mark

6. :) :D :D :D

fckin hilarious - thread is like a bunch of white women giving this guy shit for blowing wide open the whole pussy game from scarcity to abundance. And just like a bitch would do, then get into his character. Doubt anyone here has licked any pussy for a few years at least ....

Just saw one of you today at a restaurant (could easily be an ET fellow) - as usual he brought his dinosaur with him.

The Brits in the restaurant, as is usual when they spot an american male with his dino ... they get the thai girls to start walking up and down and dropping smiles at the dazed fellow.

Within minutes the dino says, "Harry, I've told you many times its not polite to stare" .... and then later, "if you do this again, I'm going back to the hotel and will take the first plane back tomorrow"

the entertainment never ends ... :D :D :D

7. Remember what Jesse Livermore told you...the charasmatic guy is oftentimes the one who leads you down the wrong trail to account destruction. I gave you TASR and you chose to delete it because of my unfriendly tongue and cheek. If you had simply inputed those four letters into IB and hit that BUY button versus deleting the thread, then you would have made some cash.

I cashed out of my positions yesterday when I saw it did not make it over the last swing.

Sometimes the ones you hate most bring you the best trades while the nice guys fade away....

8. So true. From you, the newbs don't even get the charismatic. They just get the account destruction. I notice you're conveniently leaving out the 7 ridiculously bad calls you've made in the past few months. How's that gold trade working out for you?

: )

9. This is really hilarious :D

the guy wants to run a philanthropic tips service

10. Good point, the rookies always seem to forget all their bad calls and focus in on the one they got right.

#10     Feb 25, 2010