Why Was My Thread on Obama Censored?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Apr 14, 2010.

1. This quote is from you:

"I will, however, act when something is blatantly illegal."

So someone commits an illegal act on ET, is allowed to continue whine about it in other threads, and that is okay by you?

Doesn't add up son...doesn't show consistency.

People are banned regularly around here for posts and behavior that is not illegal...so what really gives?

#41     Apr 15, 2010
  2. I apologize Gabfly. I didn't have a copy of the Hussein Obama, Jeremiah Wright, and Louis Farrakhan Satanic Bible so I resorted to quoting the King James Bible.

I am sorry if I offended you!

#42     Apr 15, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You can delete posts until you wet your pants with a happy ending for all I care.

I was merely pointing out that you appeared to be wrong labeling his post "illegal."

#43     Apr 15, 2010
  4. Ostensibly, your deleted thread was about what would happen after the president was gone in an untimely fashion. However, rather than present the scenario of illness or an unfortunate accident to arrive at your "chosen" topic of discussion, you decided to go with the "deserved assassination of the Evil One," with "antichrist" thrown in for good measure. That thin veil that you believe you're using doesn't even exist. You are engaging in outright treasonous discourse.

And for the moderator to allow you to continue your repugnant nod-and-wink circus here, and that he has not already banned you permanently because you persisted despite his earlier warnings, is shameful conduct on the part of that moderator.

#44     Apr 16, 2010
  5. Don't you have a TEA party rally to infiltrate?

#45     Apr 16, 2010
  6. No. They do a fine job of discrediting themselves. Their signs may have been cleaned up a bit, but what is left of their minds is still in the gutter. And that will always give them away in the fullness of time. Just as it did with you. We all know what you are. A new sandwich board won't change anything.

#46     Apr 16, 2010
  7. Who needs a TEA party to infiltrate Index Piker when you are trying to prevent the next assassination attempt on Hussein Obama, Our Savior?

Gabfly is Deep Cover Secret Service. He is looking now to ferret out the Obama headhunters from Elite Trader.

I am in the crosshairs of the Obama Centurion, Gabfly. What shall I do?

#47     Apr 16, 2010
  8. "prevent the next assassination attempt on Hussein Obama"

When was the first attempt?

You picture yourself as an Obama headhunter?

Have to wonder if a moderator who thought he saw something illegal in the comments at ET reported it to the secret service...

If so...keep on your current path...please.

#48     Apr 16, 2010
  9. There are always assassination plots taking place against any President. That is why the Secret Service is in business and has such a nice budget.

Gabfly is the expert here on Obama assassination attempts. He is convinced I am an Obama headhunter. Who am I to argue with the Obama Centurion Gabfly?

Anyway being called an Obama headhunter is a high compliment in my book based on the following quotes Mr. Child Molester and KKK racist, and I have shown numerous times that Obama is certainly evil.

"I hate and abhor falsehood" (Psalm 119:163)

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." (Leonardo da Vinci)
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." (Martin Luther King, Jr.)
    "The fear of the Lord is to hate evil...." (Proverbs 8:13)
    "You who love the Lord hate evil...." (Psalm 97:10)

#49     Apr 16, 2010
  10. There never was a first attempt, so your comments of a "next" attempt are curious.

(For those who actually think and pay attention, a plot is not an attempt...duh!!!)

But, please keep on keeping on your current path, Mr. Headhunter of Obama...

#50     Apr 16, 2010