Why Was My Thread on Obama Censored?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Apr 14, 2010.

1. There you go again, gorging yourself at the periphery of your nod-and-wink buffet. You just can't help yourself, can you?
    Sure you are. Don't sell yourself short. Meanwhile, the jury's still out on the moderator.

#31     Apr 15, 2010
  2. GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9hPR5jnjtLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9hPR5jnjtLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This video shows in just 2 minutes why our Hussein Obama is truly Evil based upon the words of his mentors and pastors "Rev." Wright and Iman Farrakhan.

Comment: I have no idea why this video was deleted once in this forum and once in the feedback forum so I had to repost it. If it could pass the YouTube censor then certainly the moderators of the P&R forum shouldn't have a problem with it in IMHO.

#32     Apr 15, 2010
  3. "We are just a bunch of pathetic weirdos"

You certainly are...

#33     Apr 15, 2010
  4. You are right. I may be an imbecile, but where is the beef? You still didn't get me thrown out of this forum.

My record here is 2-0 of getting posters thrown out for engaging in blatant racism without even really trying. Don't overextend yourself Gabfly or it may become 3-0.

Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall. (Proverbs 16:18)

#34     Apr 15, 2010
  5. Again no more kiddies to have sex with Optional666 or new KKK videos to watch so you are getting on my case again?

#35     Apr 15, 2010
  6. "You are right. I may be an imbecile."

Damn straight Skippy...except there is no may be about it...

#36     Apr 15, 2010
  7. And there we have it. A bible thumper who starts presidential assassination threads. And a moderator who allows him to continue.

#37     Apr 15, 2010
    #38     Apr 15, 2010
  9. And a guest who just can't seem to let it go.

#39     Apr 15, 2010
  10. Serious question: Why bother giving warnings if you won't follow through on them?

#40     Apr 15, 2010