Why Was My Thread on Obama Censored?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Weren't you the big bad braggart who went around boasting of having me on ignore?

Too flagging funny...

#21     Apr 14, 2010
  2. That was history. Now your stupidity and maliciousness is just too entertaining for me to resist so I crowned you an honorable untermensch just like I did with Tresor and took you off my ignore list. Don't worry I'll take it easy on you at first.

Hey, I miss Tresor too so maybe you can serve as a substitute. I doubt it though. The Nazi Boy was dumb as hell, and always good for a laugh.

#22     Apr 14, 2010
  3. Speaking of assassination, are we really sure that Polish thing was an accident?

#23     Apr 14, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm no attorney but it appears to me Ivan was wrong, at least as far as suggesting your thread was somehow illegal.
    18 USC Sec. 871 -- which reads, in part:
    "...Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

#24     Apr 14, 2010
  5. Thanks Lucrum!

Why should I make illegal threatening threads? I can win my arguments through reason and logic. However, I must have freedom of speech. Even the best fighter can not win a fight with his hands and feet bound. Our libtard enemies at ET know that so that is exactly what they aim to do to us (constrain our right to freedom of speech) because they know that their arguments are vacuous and shallow and will succumb to ours.

#25     Apr 14, 2010
  6. Yawn...smells like bs, is bs...

#26     Apr 14, 2010
  7. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=196224

And yet, it IS posted here. And neither the content nor the username/posting privileges were deleted, even though the poster persisted after the moderator's clear warning, as evidenced by the time stamps of the respective posts. Fascinating.

#27     Apr 15, 2010
  8. I'm not an attorney either. Nor do I care to be one. The post was deleted, and deleted it will stay. You guys can carry on for weeks if you want to (and likely will), won't change a thing.

#28     Apr 15, 2010
  9. Quote from Ivanovich:

...discussing ANYTHING related to Presidential Assassination is not to be posted here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love your persistence Gabfly. Now why don't you repost the above one more time. All good things come in threes!

It should be obvious even to you Gabfly that Ivanovich wasn't talking about Presidential assassinations after the fact. What's wrong with discussing Lincoln's assassination or Reagan's assassination attempt?

You do know what "fait accompli" means? Don't you? It means I took it for granted that our Hussein the Evil One was already assassinated and discussed the aftermath of his assassination. There was no discussion whatsoever in that post about how to achieve the aforementioned hypothetical fact. I may be stupid as you mentioned several times, but I am not that stupid.

#29     Apr 15, 2010
  10. This is what we do here. We love to fight!

We are just a bunch of pathetic weirdos as you said with Joe and Baron's approval that find the polemics in politics and religion fascinating.

#30     Apr 15, 2010