why was my thread deleted?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by flyingiguana, Jan 12, 2006.

1. i regret even registering here yesterday. took forever to get the email as well.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

There are over 50,000 discussion threads here, so you'll have to give us more information on which thread you are talking about, such as the thread title and what forum it was originally put in.

3. BSAM

BSAM

All together now: AWWWWWWWWWWWW

4. All my posts proving ZZZzzzzzzz wrong were deleted by moderator "resinate". He claims it got personal. Every thread in Chit Chat that Z starts becomes "personal". He attempted to ridicule and embarrass me, repeatedly calling me a liar. After several pages of these personal attacks, I prove him wrong by means of a picture, proving my place of employment and residence. Immediately upon posting, all of Z's posts attempting to embarrass me were removed (to protect his credibility). Mine were removed also. I started a new thread explaining my situation. The moderator "resinate" closes the thread, once again protecting Z. One user even mentioned that "everyone knows resinate protects Z and that he is his boy". Not sure why this is allowed, while Z can get away with anything he posts. Baron, I hope you can look into this and provide an explanation. Thanks. J

5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

My suggestion is to PM resinate directly and get the explanation straight from him.

6. He said "the thread got personal". Certainly all are aware of Z10's 10,000 posts. What % of his posts are personal attacks??? I was silenced because I proved him wrong. Simple as that. Just because resinate agrees w/ the political stance of said poster, he seems to protect him. This shouldn't be allowed.