why was my question deleted ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by whblock, Jan 10, 2006.

1. whblock

whblock

I was only trying to find out if anyone knew anything about
    Pacific Trading Academy. I don't want to waste my money if they are a scam. THought maybe someone here would know about them or have some experience. I just signed up again today with Elite Trader. Was a member couple years ago but forgot my username and password from an old computer. Please don't delete this before someone answers my question.
    I thought this was the best place to ask but maybe I am mistaken.
    Bill

2. It was moved to pro firms, probably because its belonged there.

3. I checked their site, For many reasons I think, they want your money

Let them trade in your account, and pay from any profit in long run, Find out if they are for real deal

Don't Pay Cash to anyone in advance

4. Really? If you were a member here years ago as you stated, then you shouldn't need to ask why your post was deleted since you would know that your post was nothing more than spamming for Pacific Trading Academy

Secondly, you would have sent a message to a moderator asking this same question instead of starting yet another post and still inserting Pacific Trading Academy in it..RE: Continue to spam!

No matter how many little tricks you pathetic spammers think you know, you are not out smarting anyone...actually, you are all very dumb mo fo's...that is why you are a spammer....you can't hold a real job or trade for a living so you must resort to spamming forums all day sitting in your mommies spare bedroom..

Pathetic little sh$t

5. TGregg

TGregg

Moved to feedback.

6. whblock

whblock

You certainly do have the right name... SAVAGE that is.
    You can call me any name in the book if you wish. All I was doing was asking for some simple help on this board. I am not a spammer and never have been. I don't have a clue who that trading academy is ... THAT IS WHY I WAS ASKING THIS BOARD but obviosly it is not the place to ask for advice. If that is what I get here I will not post here again or ask any more questions.
    Thanks but no thanks.
    Hope you have a happy trading life. I am sure you will reap what you have sowed. What comes around goes around !

7. masio442

masio442

These people are hard to get a hold of. I ordered one of their free disks called super structure trading and was thinking about ordering the whole system but of course cant get a hold of anybody. That leads me to believe they would have bad support and probably can forget about any money back guarentee.:cool: :D :confused: