Why VIX in not exploding today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by kashirin, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Much more astute than your past prediction that the VIX was headed to zero.

#11     Nov 19, 2007
  2. Real pros don't care about holidays...especially thanksgiving...some of the best opportunities to BUY this market are near holidays.

Don't miss the train boys...money train is leaving the station!

#12     Nov 19, 2007
  3. Is this you Michael Scott? We know you like private jets....

#13     Nov 19, 2007
  4. I'm pretty sure this is the motherfucker turder sounds very familiar

#14     Nov 19, 2007
  5. Yeah, I thought so too. Maybe is warming up the new account for when he has to delete the other one (as he promised he will when bear has its way).

#15     Nov 19, 2007
  6. sorry boys, i don't know who michael scott is. I was referred to this site by a friend of mine who lives in chula vista (san diego) near me.

ES didn't break 33.75 so I've been long since then!

People who follow are lucky to catch the scraps, those who lead catch all the action!

Ride the dragon dudes, it's a wild one right now!

#16     Nov 19, 2007
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Isn't VIX just an indicator of how trendy a market is , either up or down? Wouldn't it make sense that in a downtrend, the VIX would be low as well as if in an uptrend?

#17     Nov 20, 2007
  8. San Diego is now a mile above sea-level? Interesting. It must be one hell of a cliff. Actually it traded to 33.25, but we realize you always buy the low-print.

#18     Nov 20, 2007
  9. No, I didn't buy a low print, I just picked a good entry point after the dragon began to rise up, in the 35 range.

I used to live in Colorado, hence the name.

#19     Nov 20, 2007
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

When you make your buy, please post it right away as it's very easy to say that you bought after the fact. You will not be taken seriously otherwise. Thank you for your time.

#20     Nov 20, 2007