Why Very Successful Guys Should Avoid An Exclusive Girlfriend At All Costs

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by DT-waw, Feb 1, 2012.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

with wife its not easy either.

hell, nothing is easy in life.
    unless you're easy

#11     Feb 1, 2012
  2. every man wants that special woman. Question is, does she actualy exist?

#12     Feb 1, 2012
  3. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

Absolutely true that if you have a great and loyal gal, marriage is worth it. Marriage is also best for kids. But there are a number of guys on here who either have been off the market for a while or don't understand today's dating realities.

#13     Feb 1, 2012
  4. The problem with relationships is that most guys settle for the first and best thing they find without any standards for themselves.

I actually want a true long-term relationship at some point, maybe forever, but it`s not something I`m looking for actively. When she shows up and I know that I don`t want someone else the next day, then I know. :)

Until then...:p

#14     Feb 1, 2012
  5. Bob111

Bob111

i've been married for 20+ years. no problem there. dinner is always fresh and better than any restaurant. + often there is a periods when my wife is making more than me. was it worth it? yes,if you ask me. hint: we do not have 'my' and 'her', like most of american couples(at least on tv). accounts,cars,whatever-it's ours.
    just like in trading-you have find what's fits you best,not what will make you most money,but what you comfortable to trade. i have plenty of projects with high risk\high rewards,but prefer to trade small and slow. тише едешь-дальше будешь. it like slow and steady wins the race in english. if you date super hot, "popular" girl-make sure you can handle it and have a clue about possible outcome of such marriage .

#15     Feb 1, 2012
  6. Yes I agree that very successful men usually cannot be loyal with one woman or handle the continuous nagging.

Its human nature.

Very few men do the numbers are in a minority.

#16     Feb 1, 2012
  7. Don't hold someone that is a wasting asset long term. Look for good fundamentals, solid growth potential, and someone you would be comfortable holding for a long time. Warren Buffet style.

#17     Feb 1, 2012

8. You Sir, are a lucky man.

#18     Feb 1, 2012
  9. losers in trading go for junk trades, and wonder why they lose money
    :confused:

losers in health like junk food , and later wonder why they are f#@kd :confused:

losers in "the game" like junk relationships, and later wonder where it went wrong. :confused:

#19     Feb 1, 2012