why there is sudden down?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stocktrader2007, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Who cares why???? Caught it, that's all what matters.

#41     Oct 11, 2007
  2. lwlee

lwlee

Will it recover at the close?

#42     Oct 11, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

NO.

#43     Oct 11, 2007
  4. Big day for bears

they are coming out of their caves

Tradetim of slopeofhope will have a huge blog post about how this could mark the 'end' of the bull market and use a bunch of useless log charts with funny lines to illustrait his point.

#44     Oct 11, 2007
  5. No. Depending on who is doing it, twirling a baton can come across as unseemly. However pom-poms are irresistibly fluffy. They're universal.

#45     Oct 11, 2007
  6. maxpi

maxpi

We will get a reversal on the YM in a few minutes as people have to deleverage at the end of day after the huge and highly motivated run down...

#46     Oct 11, 2007
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

dont forget the little skirt....then again he might already be wearing it.........:p

#47     Oct 11, 2007
  8. chsbla

chsbla

yah but i can use the baton to beat the crap out of joe-retail who bough into all the china hype from cnbc

#48     Oct 11, 2007
  9. <i>"why there is sudden down?"</i>

Well, let's see...

#1: China stocks get a dose of reality as inflation affects China and the U.S. via commodities.

#2: German central banker reiterates ECB is focused on containing inflation above all else, i.e. no rate cuts (or perhaps subsequent hikes?) as commodities spiral straight upwards.

No ECB / BOE cut pending pressures Bernanke & ilk to either stand pat or retract the latest cut with their own hike before next series of rate cuts can begin.

I wonder how an end to cheap money = lower rates might be interpreted by world indexes? Hmmm... let me pull up the charts for this afternoon and see how everyone feels about this...

#49     Oct 11, 2007
  10. go long on ewz and fxi calls

perfect buying opp

#50     Oct 11, 2007