why there is no hope

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

1)Try to keep up nurse.

My "it became a Democracy" comment of course refers to people getting the privilege of voting the founding fathers never intended to vote. The free loaders/entitlement/welfare queens for example. They now vote themselves "free" stuff paid for by the responsible productive tax payers the founding fathers intended to vote. That and our "representatives" who utterly ignore their fiduciary responsibility to do whats best for the nation as a whole and pander to the free loaders/entitlement/welfare queens for votes, using tax payers money.

End result being our problems are now the same as a democracy, even though on paper we're still supposedly a republic.

To be honest, what with all our self proclaimed geniuses, I didn't think I'd need to explain. Obviously some of our self proclaimed geniuses are not so...genius after all.

2) I anxiously await you telling IQ47 he's a dumb ass for his repeated claims.

:D

#51     Nov 20, 2012
  2. We will not get any money, but we won't get a margin call either, and that is what really matters.

#52     Nov 20, 2012
  3. Amazing.. the ridiculousness of the opinions some people hold dear, isn't it?

And they get to vote... to determine the fate of others?? How immoral!

#53     Nov 20, 2012
  4. Ok then

#54     Nov 20, 2012
  5. Too many major nations are too intertwined with us. If we went down, it would make the Asian contagion look like noise on a one minute chart.

#55     Nov 20, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your premise is flawed, ignorant, stupid and baseless.
    Why? The world going to fight over who gets to buy our worthless debt?

#56     Nov 20, 2012
  7. Nah, I just wanted to get you on the record one more time for supporting the assertion that only white males with property should vote.

Thanks.:)

#57     Nov 20, 2012

8. Luke, it is clear that the explosion of your world view has sent you into a tailspin.

So, vent away, sir.

Consider it therapy.:)

#58     Nov 20, 2012

9. Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives. Democracy allows eligible citizens to participate equally—either directly or through elected representatives—in the proposal, development, and creation of laws. It encompasses social, economic and cultural conditions that enable the free and equal practice of political self-determination.

de·moc·ra·cy
    noun \di-ˈmä-krə-sē\
    plural de·moc·ra·cies
    Definition of DEMOCRACY
    a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority
    b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

#59     Nov 20, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

It WAS the intention of the founding fathers. Whether you're capable of accepting it or not. I'm honest enough to admit how much better our present position would be if we had followed their original intentions.
    You're not.

#60     Nov 20, 2012