Why there are so many replies here bashing women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by latinotrader, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

You assume that the typical American female is the sweet little, non-golddigging princess that has somehow been corrupted by equal rights. Get a grip. She is probably addicted to prescription drugs, has slept with the entire county and is just waiting for some fool to come along with "family values" so as to put the "boogie" on the poor slob. Buyer Beware.

#11     Feb 4, 2011
  2. If you find yourself hating women, its your fault. They
    shouldn't have the power to make you hate them.

#12     Feb 4, 2011
  3. Can't bash equal rights. Anything short of it would be Idi Amin as cub scout Czar. "Who's for dinner" It starts with equal rights then, whats done with it is what should be examined. Equal rights isn't necessarily a path to Hollywood Housewives. We get into trouble when we start painting broad brush strokes.

#13     Feb 4, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

You talking to me? Lots of decent women out there. The key is to not find yourself "unevenly-yoked". Comprende?

#14     Feb 4, 2011
  5. LeeD

LeeD

I like the picture. Thanks for posting it. It seems like it may have more interesting interpretations than what's immediately obvious.

Thurber's books sound like my type of reading. Add a few stories from the author's life on top and it may be some of the most enjoyable read.

I guess when you got married Internet wasn't so popular yet:
    http://www.conservativerefocus.com/blog5.php/2010/02/14/top-10-reasons-not-to-get-married
    http://stevethornton.wordpress.com/2008/06/25/100-reasons-not-to-get-married/

#15     Feb 5, 2011
  6. Glad you like him. If you google "thurber cartoons" you'll find quite a few. Also I suspect that his books are old enough that you can find them for free.

#16     Feb 5, 2011
  7. LeeD

LeeD

The cartoons I found so far are extremely grim.

In thr proces I also found this "not exactly Thurber" cartoon:

[​IMG]

I have developed an unhealthy habbit of reading verything on the computer screen. In view of this availability of e-books is extremely helpful.

#17     Feb 5, 2011
  8. Good one, and so very true of ET. Thurber had a warped sense of humor. I particularly like the sly wickedness of the attached.

#18     Feb 5, 2011
  9. this world is full of hate, rest assured most women hate your ass and they do have the power ...

through law and law enforcement ... I love to see you falsely accused of rape, and I want to see you spending your money and time (many years going through courts and lawyers) trying to deal with it while suffering through it the whole time ... I want to see you waste your life and money taking care of a women with the hopes of having a child and raising him together, only to see her go fuck someone else and then get a divorce from you 4 years down the road and take your son/daughter away from you ... I love to see your tax money going to feeding bitch sluts who only made a baby just to get your tax money ... I love to see you suffer the consequences of your naivety

#19     Feb 5, 2011
  10. +1

#20     Feb 5, 2011