Why There Are Psychopaths

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Nobert, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Was it really lightning strike, not drone strike?... :D

#21     Aug 5, 2022
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

You have to wonder about the Georgia Guidestones as well. Some claim it was lighting and there was apparently a storm in the area at the time...

#22     Aug 5, 2022
  3. Meaning what?... That lightning is not possible if there is a storm? Why not?
    Or do you rather mean there was no storm at all, so then lightning could not have happened... Hmm. this sounds logical, indeed...

#23     Aug 5, 2022
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

#24     Aug 5, 2022
  5. notagain

notagain

Evil is just another drug, sicko's are always punching down and now trying to hire 90,000 more IRS agents.

#25     Aug 5, 2022
    zghorner and MKTrader like this.
  6. Ok, got it, yes, I some weeks ago had read about this incidence.
    I then was thinking it was deliberately destroyed by opponents of the evil thing of the evil tribe :)
    Here's a wiki page for newcomers: :)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
    The giant inscription on this now destroyed giant "American Stonehenge" monument was:
    1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. ...
    Called by opponents as "Ten Commandments of the Antichrist" :D Like this interpretation! :)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    #26     Aug 5, 2022
  7. Andre$

Andre$

Psychopaths are not the problem, you that follow us blindly, and want to listen to our stories, yo, you are the problem, ok?

#27     Aug 5, 2022
  8. american_psycho.jpeg

#28     Aug 5, 2022
  9. Well it has something to do with the psychopathic stare, am I the only one that’s sees they all have the same stare? I think psychopaths are void of all emotion therefore lack empathy therefore cannot feel the pain they are inflicting.

#29     Aug 5, 2022
    Nobert likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

No, I believe that is a "sociopath". That is a different definition from "psychopath". I do not have a DSM-V handy, so cannot look it up. I used to have a DSM-IV, but lost it years ago.

#30     Aug 5, 2022