Why the stupid fund Mgr is buying now ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by galvinlee888, Jan 13, 2012.

1. in

Seemed i am right (again!!),

SmallBicycle - Are you still there and posting your BS prediction ? ?

Note: All my market prediction are call in REAL TIME (you can check the time stamp for ALL my post). if you are following my post from the beginning of this thread, I assume you already make a ton of $$. :D

#51     Jan 25, 2012
  2. 1/26 Market Outlook (an hour before market open)

Future up despite the sluggish job report. The only reason is that we have too many buy order in the market now that push the market UP, every sell is meet by a buy order (from the fund Mgr that have IQ=80).

I like this market so much, free money. :D

Time to ride the flow and LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#52     Jan 26, 2012
  3. 1/26 - One hour after market open

The market seemed a bit weird now, for those who has long the market (and should in a good profit now), it is better off to close the position and take your profit, or at least adjust your stop loss to lock in some profit.

I close my long position and stay side way..

#53     Jan 26, 2012
  4. 1/27 - 4 hours before market open

The market reverse from red to green in pre-market, a signal show the buying strength(from those stupid fund Mgr with IQ=80).

Just start with small (x2) LONG ES.
    :D

p/s: There are more than > 3000 view in this post, but don't seemed many ET response ?? Hi, if you are making some money out from reading this thread (which should be the case if you follow what this thread recommended from begining), at least say "thanks" in response to this thread ? :mad:

#54     Jan 27, 2012
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The title is a little inflammatory. That's why the views. But I do like how you changed your mind because the market said you should. You started off as a pissed off short and now a long. You'll make your money and when the time is right go back to the short.

#55     Jan 27, 2012
  6. You can also change your post for 30 minutes.

#56     Jan 27, 2012
  7. The only way to make money in the market is to "listen" to the market and not by some personal perception opinion. May be this is one of the thing that Small Bicycle never get it ? :D

#57     Jan 27, 2012
  8. 30 min ? You mean learn from small bicycle ?

I never trade noise, this will only make your broker and MM happy but not your account .. :eek:

#58     Jan 27, 2012
  9. bc1

bc1

Thanks Galvin. I listen to ya. Just sold some spx 1295/1300 bull put spreads at 1.15 and some aapl 430/435 bull puts spreads at .61 for the feb week 1. Notice I'm bullish for a while when the cycler still has his black swan niagara waterfall call in place.

#59     Jan 27, 2012
  10. I am still holding my LONG position on my ES. put a stop loss on it now just in case it tank ..

Will add more LONG if ES turn green, will take the loss for the remaining x2 ES if the market continue to tank.

#60     Jan 27, 2012