Why the stupid fund Mgr is buying now ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by galvinlee888, Jan 13, 2012.

1. I completely agreed with you .. those guys are being choose to fill those position based on various wrong reasons - connection, political interest, family background, .. it is aka like someone born by silver spoon or in royal family.

I met with a few of those fat cat before, believe me, if they have to trade by their own money and resources like normal retail traders, they definitely belong to 99% loser as from emg always claim...

#41     Jan 19, 2012
  2. It is always good time to view the weekly outlook for this week (1/23-1/27).

My view is that the market will do a very small pull-back after a big rally last week, but ultimately will move up again in mid to end of the week.

This is just my complete gut feeling and I am almost flat at the moment (with a few ES contracts with tight stop loss) ..

Any input or market view is welcome. :)

#42     Jan 22, 2012
  3. Thats always this way in all asset classes.
    The sheeps buy when price is high and sell when its down.

Let be them little good sheeps, which they are, they deserve to lose money, because thats their way..........

i luv those sheepys, so cute:)

#43     Jan 22, 2012
  4. I personally believe the pull-back is over since Tuesday (1/24), the market open down but gradually moving up - another sign of strong buy orders (from those fund Mgr with IQ=80) are sitting around in the market which absorb any sell.

I expect rally ahead.

#44     Jan 24, 2012
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Since you undertand them so well, you must be a billionaire by now.

#45     Jan 24, 2012
  6. S2007S

S2007S

SPX headed to 1350+ who knows where it goes from there, but after a strong rally a selloff usually occurs, just like oversold markets tend to bounce hard, overbought markets tend to sell off quite hard as well. Also do not forget that markets take the stairs higher and the elevators down.

#46     Jan 24, 2012
  7. bone

bone

[​IMG]

Amazing how the retail crowd is convinced that they are correct and the market is wrong.

Markets are worth what buyers are willing to pay for them. 1370 is your target. If this market was over-valued, it would be sold off. Does it look peaky and overbought ? Sure. Go ahead and fade it. You are right and the market is wrong. Market timing is a fool's errand.

#47     Jan 24, 2012
  8. My view on the market for this week still remain the same ...

Small pull back first, but the market will rally in end of week.

Too many Fund Manager (with IQ=80) are buying now for every dip, may be they dream of to recoup their underperformance result last week.:D

#48     Jan 25, 2012
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

But look at Greece! I know about Greece because it was on CNN last night. Nobody else knows about Greece.

#49     Jan 25, 2012
  10. Market seemed don't want to go down .. every sell is meet by a buy.

Market will close near green today ? :D

#50     Jan 25, 2012