Why the stupid fund Mgr is buying now ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by galvinlee888, Jan 13, 2012.

1. That's the primary reason defensives fair better during crises - not because their performances are expected to improve outright, just improve relative to the rest of the market.

#21     Jan 14, 2012
  2. The market open weak and red on Monday in Asia, but gradually moving up (again). This only indicates we have too many buyers (with IQ=80) now to buy the dip...

I expect we will have another big rally this week ? The rally should be fake but sometime it is good to ride with the wave.

#22     Jan 16, 2012
  3. SP Future jump from -8 handle from Monday open to +8 handle now despite all the "bad news" regarding the downgrade from Europe!!!!

Time to ..

LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Free money !!!!

Special Thanks to all the fund Mgr that push the market up (with IQ=80)

:D :D :D

#23     Jan 16, 2012
  4. just add more long position this morning.

the market is insane now, but who care? just follow the trend and grape the free money

#24     Jan 17, 2012
  5. Same thing happen today (as it has happned since 1/10).

Every sell in the market is meet by a strong buy by "someone", market up

Free money to all of us.

:cool:

#25     Jan 17, 2012
  6. The market is taking a small break and in sideway now (before open) due to to the rally yesterday.

The game plan for today:

My take for this is that IF market manage to sideway without any big down before close today, it is one of the best time to load more LONG position !!

Any time in the day if the market goes up, it is time to follow the trend and LONG immediately.

I can't believe we have this kind of free money, thanks to "the buyers" with IQ=80.

Free money, come and grap it !!! :D

#26     Jan 18, 2012
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Beware of anyone who claims there is free money. Especially after they were complaining that stupid people were messing up their positions.

#27     Jan 18, 2012
  8. All my view about the market are post in REAL TIME (Check the time stamp on the post). If you go through this thread again, you will find out I am RIGHT in almost all the time until now.

I am not small bicycle that post "after event" view :D

I was short last week and I manage to get out from the market after small pull back on Friday, albeit very small loss(commission &spread mainly )

I am fully LONG now( 8 contract ES), my ES future already UP at least 5 handle since my first post this morning when market open.

Anyone is free to hold their SHORT positions, this is called Market and everyone has their own view, but, You have to be in the right side to make money, right side mean follow the big money( regardless who they are..:.)

One of the most reliable pattern when the big fund Mgr( believe me, most of them are not smart but just well connected and follow some simple "idiot rule for dunmy") is buying- the market move up gradually regardless how bad are the news/fundemental, they will buy slowly, especially after every dip, steady and in coordinate way so that it won't push the price too high to hit their own toe. I know someone in the circle may not happy because I talk too much in here, but who care, I no longer in that "elite circle" :D

:cool:

#28     Jan 18, 2012
  9. Close half of my positions and take the profit. Move stop of the remaining positions to break even.

Personally I believe the rally will continue for a while, but can't resist to take the money off from table... Hope this is not a bad decision and I will regret later on :mad:

#29     Jan 18, 2012
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I'm just giving you a hard time and I would *NEVER* compare you to that other individual.

Regarding fund managers, most are smart individuals but their hands are tied by covenants. Intelligence is the most over-rated quality anyway.

#30     Jan 18, 2012