Why the oil pit needs to be closed down, traders sent back to McDonalds

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by stock777, Apr 19, 2011.

1. this is better than the freak show at coney island.

"watch the pinhead pumpers flee oil"

oh no, oil not manipulated by scammers. it just dropped 20% on supply and demand.

anyone that disagreed with my premise is

A) A twat

B) poorer

#51     May 6, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

What part of auction market do you not understand mook? Seriously, why do you even bother to trade. Go get a government job already.

#52     May 6, 2011
  3. I will listen to Goldman Sachs before I will listen to stock777 and that piss poor leftist article he presented. Goldman Sachs believes oil is just experiencing a correction, and will see new highs based on demand in the emerging markets. Monday, I will be one of those Obama speculators betting that oil will rise. [​IMG]

#53     May 7, 2011
  4. I agree with GATT. Although the REDUCTION in US drilling thanks to last years BP fiasco has probably contributed as well.

If Obama really wanted to lower the prices, he could have the CFTC raise the margin requirements, as bone mentioned, and allow more drilling for oil in the US. The combination of these should pull the prices of oil back down significantly.

#54     May 7, 2011
  5. bone

bone

05/03/11
    NYME CRUDE OIL, LIGHT SWEET

U.S. 46,443 2.9 104,695 6.4 1,624,328

NON U.S. 20,729 1.3 130,658 8.0

US and Non-US Banks are showing 67K longs and 236K shorts in CL as of the latest reporting period by the CFTC.

They are slightly longish HO and a few other products, but in terms of what they reported they are massively short CL.

#55     May 7, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, it's hilarious you believe anything you read on Zerohedge. LOL. Wow, you really are struggling aren't you? Every unprofitable trader reads that site to try to find reasons why the market is manipulated to explain why they aren't making money. I'm sorry dude. I really am. Why don't you just become a better trader?

#56     May 8, 2011
  7. heard an interview with a floor trader that agrees with me, that all the retail etf's , etc. have distorted the commodes.

Mav, you're just an asshole. It's ok, you have lots of company here.

[​IMG]

#57     May 9, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You heard "a" floor trader? You read "a" link on zero hedge? Two data points? Seriously? Dude, just learn how this works and you won't have to listen to "a" floor trader to understand this game.

#58     May 9, 2011
  9. I won't even bother to ref the 'fl00r trader' , pearls before swine you know.

Since you claim to be a trader, lets see you post ONE, I only ask ONE, good trade.

Between you and Fireplug, all you do is troll the board, NEVER posting anything resembling a trade or even a directional opinion.

I'm calling you a poser and a fraud.

#59     May 9, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'll tell you what. You post your first ever trade, complete with time stamp and DIRECTION and I'll do the same. Deal? Come on dude, I just called your bluff, let's see your cards.

#60     May 9, 2011