Why the oil pit needs to be closed down, traders sent back to McDonalds

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by stock777, Apr 19, 2011.

1. dunno, I'm the one that called attn to the ridiculous oil price, now 15% lower (along with my calling the top in silver)

you on the other hand, post pompous theory, useless for making 1 cent

you nauseate me

[​IMG]

even your sister fireplug has backed off, not wanting to look even dumber

#41     May 5, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

See, that's the problem. All you do is call attention to stuff, you don't actually trade. I trade, I don't have time to call attention to stuff. You don't understand anything about how the market works. I bet you don't even know what a basis trade is or how to even construct one do you?

Admit it, if you had to get a job for a prop firm you would be laughed out of the interview. Your knowledge about financial markets is so weak, it's laughable. All you do is say look a this, look at that! Like a kid staying at an airplane in the sky. You don't even know what it is, you just see it moving and look at it with amazement. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

#42     May 5, 2011
  3. good info senior Maverick, I like how the US govt wanted to keep Rich as a US citizen so they can still tax him, gotta love the US.

#43     May 5, 2011
  4. Dont ya love how they all have excuses for not posting a single trade of value, but claim to be masters of the universe?

I mean , it takes hours to post buy/sell on something. Old Mavvy doesnt have time for that, but has time to pose, dont he.

I had next to nothing to say about silver for months, and on 4/25 called for it to blow up shortly. Mav's been here for many years and not once has posted anything that moved even 10 cents in his favor.

[​IMG]

#44     May 5, 2011
  5. I wish I could send electrical signals to some of these posters..

MAV has posted a good, educational post.... Stock777.. How come I keep seeing drool and hearing Duh?!??!

#45     May 5, 2011
  6. maybe you should read more and talk less.

the thread is about manipulation, and he's coming in here with disinformation about irrelevant nonsense.\

"Markets like stocks can be manipulated much easier because there is no delivery process"

This is the ranting of someone that believes thier own bullshit.

#46     May 5, 2011
  7. wow. nice. called the last bubble too. did mav00 call it?

99% of the clowns posting here are claiming to be experts but can't pick a winner.

#47     May 5, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You have been on here for 10 years and have not only not posted a single trade, but you have not posted a single thing of value in a decade. How is that possible? You would think if someone threw over 10k posts up against the ET wall that surely one of them would show some value. But no, not a one.

#48     May 5, 2011
  9. If you don't mind posting obvious idiocy under your nick, don't let me stop you.

#49     May 5, 2011
  10. local

local

Bingo, you really hit the nail on the head this time bone. The latest increase in margins resulted in open interest dropping by 42 contracts between May 2 and May 4. Maybe if margins are increased by another $20,000 or so we can get the open interest down another 1,000. Keep trying bone.

Regards, local

#50     May 6, 2011